PDA

View Full Version : Product rediscovered

AeroCleanse
11-19-2011, 12:21 PM
So I'm going though my storage area in the basement and noticed a bottle of Meg's M40. I recall from previous use that the smell is something I didn't like much on the interior.

As the tires were looking pretty shabby, and I couldn't be bothered to go all out with APC cleaning them, I gave M40 a shot. M40 says it has some kind of cleaner in it, so what the heck.

Applied it the the brownish nasty looking tires, and WOW turned them nice and back with a slight sheen (still drying), not the over gloss look from ASD.

Not sure on durability however and yes the smell is there too, like an old library or something.

BobbyG
11-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Meguiar's M40 is my #1 interior product. It dries to a nice satin shine and leaves a leather scent behind. It plays well with most rubbers, plastics, vinyls, and leathers so it's a pretty versatile product.

fredcandetail
11-19-2011, 01:18 PM
M40 is the best everrrrrrrr
On old oxidized plastics it will darken then up!
If the gloss is to much for your taste a quick buff down and your at satin
On Michelins and some Goodyear tires ( the soft ones...) it looks nuts!
What I like most is the scent ... Leather ish ... Can't believe you dont like it

2old2change
11-19-2011, 02:32 PM
Meguiar's M40 is my #1 interior product. It dries to a nice satin shine and leaves a leather scent behind. It plays well with most rubbers, plastics, vinyls, and leathers so it's a pretty versatile product.
:iagree:I buy this stuff by the gallon. On the tires I've switched to Optimum if a little more gloss is desired.