PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice: is this normal?

Pages : [1] 2

tahoesallaround
11-18-2011, 04:13 PM
I just received my order of BOGO DODO JUICE and when I opened the pot of diamond white, there was significant fissures in the wax. This is my first Dodo wax so I'm wondering of this is normal.

I've had other waxes with cracks, but nothing this bad. I'd like to hear what you guys have seen?

AeroCleanse
11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Nothing to worry about

tahoesallaround
11-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks AeroCleanse.

opie_7afe
11-18-2011, 05:27 PM
most harder waxes will do this, just use it as normal and over time the cracks will seal up. remember dodo products are hand poured so thats what can lead to more cracking then machine poured products. if my thinking is correct if filled by machine it would go on a vibration table of sorts to remove air bubbles and stop the cracking from happening as much. enjoy the dodo!

thedodo
11-18-2011, 06:25 PM
this can happen in the cooling process and is totally normal when the waxes are hand poured as they are. it will have no effect on the wax in application or use. keep on waxing 8)

AeroCleanse
11-18-2011, 06:28 PM
As you rub the applicator (or your fingers) it will melt enough that they fill themselves in. I remember my Supernatural coming that way, after a few uses its all melded back into one.

tahoesallaround
11-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks everyone. That makes sense that hand poring without a vibration table would induce air pockets.

ScottB
11-18-2011, 08:14 PM
as offered some cooling and settling is often noted, no harm. Cannot wait to see/hear your review.

CEE DOG
11-18-2011, 09:59 PM
The Dodo wax is simply smiling at you with the knowledge you are about to let it do it's job. If you put the lid back on it stops smiling. :)

boatmangc
11-23-2011, 07:00 AM
It's bad, send it to me and I'll safely dispose of it!

thedodo
11-23-2011, 07:07 AM

lol 8)

tahoesallaround
11-23-2011, 11:18 AM

That's very helpful of you. Since you are so generous, I have a friend who is a Nigerian Prince in need of some help. He'll pay a large reward for your service.

bobble
11-23-2011, 12:07 PM
That's very helpful of you. Since you are so generous, I have a friend who is a Nigerian Prince in need of some help. He'll pay a large reward for your service.

Would his name be Barack? I know he claims to be Kenyan or American or just confused so thought maybe???

BTW you will like Hard Diamond, looks really nice on white.

boatmangc
11-23-2011, 01:02 PM

I already sent him my info and I am waiting on the $$
As soon as it comes in DODO for all!!!

mwoolfso
11-23-2011, 05:08 PM

I get e-mails from Nigeria all of the time telling me he needs help moving $1.5MM out of the country. I wonder if it is the same person. lol