PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with Liquid Souveran, what next?

Pages : [1] 2

scoobydann
11-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Went to use my ol' standby and she split, ie; separated. I love the look that liquid Souveran gives me but it seems I cannot use it before it is unusable.

Little background on storage and usage
Kept inside house (65-75) purchased less than a year ago and used on about 8 cars. Last used about two months. Shook occasionally and never noticed anything funny.

So ? Is this normal. If so, no bueno. So what's next. Since I love the way liquid Souveran looks would Souveran paste be up to par. I REALLY don't want to spent that kind of $ and have it bail on me ($40 was bad enough)

Also looked into the p21s 100%, max wax, cg ect. But everything points to Souveran (have a black car)

What do you say?

WRAPT C5Z06
11-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Durability is 2-3 weeks with Souveran paste.

Just give the liquid souveran a good shake, it should be fine.

toycar18
11-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Paste Souveran is on sale now for VIP Members for $59.99

It should last longer.

VIP Special - Pinnacle Souvern Carnauba Paste Wax with Pinnacle XMT Final Finish Instant Detailer (http://www.autogeek.net/members-only.html)

WRAPT C5Z06
11-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Paste Souveran is on sale now for VIP Members for $59.99

It should last longer.

VIP Special - Pinnacle Souvern Carnauba Paste Wax with Pinnacle XMT Final Finish Instant Detailer (http://www.autogeek.net/members-only.html)
I can't put an exact time frame of how long it will last, but, it's a fact that durability is definitely not its strong point. It's more of a show car wax that gives black an amazing look! FWIW, Liquid Souveran has much better durability!

scoobydann
11-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Yup already did the shakey shake for mmm ~1-1.5 min. Nothin. Even smelled more "chemically". I'll try shaking again tomorrow.

Saw the VIP but won't be able to order till Friday. Hopefully I catch it

WRAPT C5Z06
11-16-2011, 11:24 PM
Saw the VIP but won't be able to order till Friday. Hopefully I catch it
If you don't mind applying a wax to your car often, then go for it!

scoobydann
11-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Honestly I'm more concerned on the shelf life vs. Durability. I have Menz PLand 845 for the times when I know I won't have free time.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-16-2011, 11:27 PM
Honestly I'm more concerned on the shelf life vs. Durability. I have Menz and 845 for the times when I know I won't have free time.
The shelf like of a paste wax is A LOT longer than a liquid wax.

DealerDetailer
11-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Also looked into the p21s 100%, max wax, cg ect. But everything points to Souveran (have a black car)

If I can find some type of jar, I could send a sample of max wax to you before you buy some. I recently won it during one of Meghan's SEMA giveaway and I would love to help others try out products their interested in.

Chris

ryanmcg1
11-17-2011, 12:38 AM
If I can find some type of jar, I could send a sample of max wax to you before you buy some. I recently won it during one of Meghan's SEMA giveaway and I would love to help others try out products their interested in.

Chris

Hmmm.. What else did you win from Meghan's sema giveaway I been waiting to find out what yall won. I won Nick's sema 3M giveaway but yet to recieve it.

DealerDetailer
11-17-2011, 12:56 AM
Hmmm.. What else did you win from Meghan's sema giveaway I been waiting to find out what yall won. I won Nick's sema 3M giveaway but yet to recieve it.

Heres the post I made with what I won...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/car-care-product-giveaways/42074-i-won-giveway-little-fun-sema-giveaway.html

I also won Nicks SEMA 3M giveaway...I can't wait to see what I got too! Autogeek rules!!

ryanmcg1
11-17-2011, 02:10 AM
Heres the post I made with what I won...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/car-care-product-giveaways/42074-i-won-giveway-little-fun-sema-giveaway.html

I also won Nicks SEMA 3M giveaway...I can't wait to see what I got too! Autogeek rules!!

I must have missed that post but, thanks. WOW Meghan really hooked you up fatt. I will trade my 3M prize box unopened for that. HAHA. Also your a lucky man to win 2 free orders from AG in the same week.

john b
11-17-2011, 02:57 AM
max wax is so easy to work with

BobbyG
11-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Just give the liquid souveran a good shake, it should be fine.

:iagree:

I've had mine separate several times and you really have to shake it allot to re-blend the ingredients. If the bottle is very full then you'll need to pour the contents into something larger in order to increase the agitation..........

scoobydann
11-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Thank dealerDetailer. I appreciate the offer. You will have a pm soon.

I will try shaking up the bottle some more and report my end result.