PDA

View Full Version : UQW: freezing point reached.

mwtaco
11-16-2011, 10:38 PM
hi all
i was doing a rinseless wash on my car outside in 38F weather. got it nice and shiny. wanted to finish up with some UQW as i always do. as i was doing the roof (completely dry) some wind kicked up and i noticed what i thought was residue on the paint. turns out it was the UQW and it each area i sprayed was a frozen sheet. hahahaha. thought i could work it off by buffing it warm. nope.

drove it into the garage and let it warm up and got the shine i was looking for. gathered up all my detailing products and brought them inside the house for the winter. guess the time to fire up the propane heater has arrived.

jreblackGT
11-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Talk about a slick finish! LOL. I do not miss cold ugly winters in the least.

shoeless89
11-17-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm dreading this winter :(

BobbyG
11-17-2011, 08:35 AM
hi all
i was doing a rinseless wash on my car outside in 38F weather. got it nice and shiny. wanted to finish up with some UQW as i always do. as i was doing the roof (completely dry) some wind kicked up and i noticed what i thought was residue on the paint. turns out it was the UQW and it each area i sprayed was a frozen sheet. hahahaha. thought i could work it off by buffing it warm. nope.

drove it into the garage and let it warm up and got the shine i was looking for. gathered up all my detailing products and brought them inside the house for the winter. guess the time to fire up the propane heater has arrived.

You are amongst many here that perform this ritual yearly.......:props: