PDA

View Full Version : $33.00 + $14.95 = $237.85

Pages : [1] 2

Flash Gordon
11-16-2011, 08:57 AM
A t & t sucks dusty, dirty donkey nads

Porsche Pilot
11-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Cellular company math is much different than regular human math. There is a good possibility that an actual donkey calculated that.

CEE DOG
11-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Thieves!!

Metro PCS or Boost Mobile :props: (Check the coverage maps before you pick one)

Ron Atchison
11-16-2011, 09:14 AM
What are you complaining about? Shoot that's a good deal, just call their customer service they will explain it all to you.:confused::bash:

Bigpat
11-16-2011, 10:01 AM
*gets his calculator out proceeds to check their math* whats wrong with the bill?? Seems to check out to me... buncha crooks, i got electric bill one time for 178$.. for a 1br small apt ... called to see ###, got the "ummm ill send you a new bill"... bill gets here 54$.... gotta check them

rwright
11-16-2011, 10:33 AM

:laughing: Good morning Flash!

tuscarora dave
11-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Been there done that, it's been Virgin Mobile then Straight Talk and no surprises for the last 7 years. I'll never go back to a contract for cellular service.

aerogt01
11-16-2011, 10:48 AM
Verizon over here. Expensive, but some of the best customer service I've ever had (most of the time).

FUNX650
11-16-2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/The_Other_Jr_.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/39664)

Sorry about that ol' Buddy....Gimme a call and I'll fix-it right up for ya.

Regards,

Bob Junior.

:)

Becciasm
11-16-2011, 10:51 AM

What are you complaining about? Shoot that's a good deal, just call their customer service they will explain it all to you.:confused::bash:

You'll get a break down of all the fees and surcharges incurred:

Data fees including surcharge for any time spent @ AGO
Turning Phone on fees
Not turning phone off surcharge per hour phone is on + add'l charge if left to drain battery
Fees for customer service/support availablilty
and 5% sales tax, just because.:nomore:

Flash Gordon
11-16-2011, 11:08 AM
This is not for cell service. Home and Internet

I tried customer service to no avail. Now they leave me no choice but to blast them on Twitter :)

I'm sick of being nickled and dimed to death by these crooks. We'll see who gets the last laugh ;)

alko
11-16-2011, 11:20 AM
I was excited to get rid of DirecTV and Comcast and get FiOS. I didn't hear about the horror stories with the billing until AFTER I got my first bill. When I signed up, the girl told me not to panic when I saw the email with my bill. She assured me that she will be adjusting the bill to reflect the true balance. YEAH NO...she didn't. I disregarded the email that said I owed some $189 for my triple play package-TV, Internet, and phone. The promotion I agreed to was SUPPOSED to be $74.99 a month which included a no contract, worry free price guaranteed for 1 year. I was supposed to have a free multi-room HD DVR and Showtime and STARZ for free for 3 months. Yeah…I was definitely being charged for E-VER-Y-THIN!! Including a line maintenance fee, cable maintenance fee, inside maintenance fee, hidden charges, the supposed FREE movie channels, the multi-room DVR…EVERYTHING. So I called and told them to remove all of the charges I DIDN’t agree to or I’d be cancelling the service. Well she did and got my bill down to like $60 bucks. Next month…I didn’t get charged for the movie channels or DVR, but was getting charged a bunch of other chit. I threatened again to get the bill right or I’ll be cancelling. Got the bill down to like $50. Third month…SAME thing…the bill was not correct again! This time it was close…off by $10, but I still wasn’t going to pay an amount I didn’t owe. I talked to a guy who finally said he’d fix the bill. He said he’d set-up monthly reminders to adjust the bill because for some reason the promotion I initially agreed to (which was a letter sent to me in the mail) was not taking in the system. I HATE cell phone, internet, and tv companies so I FEEL your pain!

Flash Gordon
11-16-2011, 11:29 AM
I was excited to get rid of DirecTV and Comcast and get FiOS. I didn't hear about the horror stories with the billing until AFTER I got my first bill. When I signed up, the girl told me not to panic when I saw the email with my bill. She assured me that she will be adjusting the bill to reflect the true balance. YEAH NO...she didn't. I disregarded the email that said I owed some $189 for my triple play package-TV, Internet, and phone. The promotion I agreed to was SUPPOSED to be $74.99 a month which included a no contract, worry free price guaranteed for 1 year. I was supposed to have a free multi-room HD DVR and Showtime and STARZ for free for 3 months. Yeah…I was definitely being charged for E-VER-Y-THIN!! Including a line maintenance fee, cable maintenance fee, inside maintenance fee, hidden charges, the supposed FREE movie channels, the multi-room DVR…EVERYTHING. So I called and told them to remove all of the charges I DIDN’t agree to or I’d be cancelling the service. Well she did and got my bill down to like $60 bucks. Next month…I didn’t get charged for the movie channels or DVR, but was getting charged a bunch of other chit. I threatened again to get the bill right or I’ll be cancelling. Got the bill down to like $50. Third month…SAME thing…the bill was not correct again! This time it was close…off by $10, but I still wasn’t going to pay an amount I didn’t owe. I talked to a guy who finally said he’d fix the bill. He said he’d set-up monthly reminders to adjust the bill because for some reason the promotion I initially agreed to (which was a letter sent to me in the mail) was not taking in the system. I HATE cell phone, internet, and tv companies so I FEEL your pain!

Screw them. I'm done trying to communicate with them one-on-one. My next conversation will be viewed by millions

They flat out lied to me. On top of that, they've caused a half dozen arguments between me and my wife in the past week and I'm not tolerating that BS any longer

They picked the wrong person to screw over :)

alko
11-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Screw them. I'm done trying to communicate with them one-on-one. My next conversation will be viewed by millions

They flat out lied to me. On top of that, they've caused a half dozen arguments between me and my wife in the past week and I'm not tolerating that BS any longer

They picked the wrong person to screw over :)

Good for you...I got your back man! So after posting about my billing experience just now, I checked my FiOS bill which is due on the 1st. YEP!!....STILL incorrect.

Porsche Pilot
11-16-2011, 11:43 AM
I am going back to two cans and a string or maybe smoke signals for communications. Of course, the govt would have a string tax and the EPA would have rules on how much smoke I could generate to get my message out. Carrier Piedgons maybe? Oh, wait...there would be a bird poop tax.