PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Vs. Blackfire Vs. Menzerna !?

cobraa
11-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey guys,

Now that BLACKFIRE has been introduced to AG, I guess some people have tried the brand. I'm looking for first hand experience here.

I personally feel that these 3 brands share many products that are simply rebadged. Why?

1.WG and BF owned by PBMA

2. Menzerna make polish for WG and the polish description of BF is just like Menzerna polish too.

3. Color of the wax is the same; Fuzion vs. Midnight sun. I heard midnight sun smell exactly the same as souveran?

So.. would you say MS is the same as Fuzion or souveran? And sealant wise, would you say BF sealant is the same as powerlock !?

rider9195
11-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Wolfgang and Blackfire both utilize German technology. So I can see where the products can be similar. Last time I checked I thought that WG Fuzion was a red color and I know that Midnight Sun is a light tan color. I would say Midnight Sun is similar to Fuzion. Might not have the same durability though. But Souveran is completely different than Fuzion and Midnight Sun durability wise.

Waxy
11-13-2011, 12:24 PM
You can get good results from any product line, I prefer Blackfire.

toycar18
11-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Personally, I think Pinnacle and Wolfgang have very similar products. Others like XMT, DP and Blackfire probably have similar formulations but I have not used them.

In my opinion, they likely use similar formulations and tweak them slightly.

Perfect example:
Pinnacle and Wolfgang's swirl remover are probably the same if not very close. As well as, Wolgang's Finishing Glaze and Pinnacle's Finishing Polish. Additionally, Pinnacle's Paintwork Cleaning Lotion and Wolfgang's Paintwork Polish Enhancer. All of them developed or co-developed with Menzerna which is one of the best polish compound companies out there... if not the best. WHICH MAKES THEM PERFORM AWESOME!

REGARDLESS - ALL OF THEM PERFORM GREAT AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

..... acronyms are stupid!!!!