PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Hard Candy

Wendell Jarvis
11-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Wonder why Dodo Hard Candy 250ml is not part of the Bogo ? Maybe already sold them as of my posting? Just wondering.....I have most of the Dodo line except for the Hard Candy............hummmmm

CEE DOG
11-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Wendell!!! How the hay are ya?

loudog2
11-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Wonder why Dodo Hard Candy 250ml is not part of the Bogo ? Maybe already sold them as of my posting? Just wondering.....I have most of the Dodo line except for the Hard Candy............hummmmm
It is only the $69 waxes. Hardy candy is $64. I would have paid more to include the Pro versions. Unless it was there before.

Dr Oldz
11-12-2011, 10:41 PM
It was there. I remember Meghan saying some of the BOGO's only being up for a day or so and this may be what she was talking about.

Dr Oldz
11-12-2011, 10:43 PM
It is only the $69 waxes. Hardy candy is $64. I would have paid more to include the Pro versions. Unless it was there before.

Rainforest Rub is a $64 dollar wax and is still currently listed at this moment.

loudog2
11-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Rainforest Rub is a $64 dollar wax and is still currently listed at this moment.
I stand corrected!:dblthumb2:

Wendell Jarvis
11-13-2011, 07:41 AM
Wendell!!! How the hay are ya?

Hey Cee my friend,
I have been off the Radar for some time, I took on a full time job as a Marketing Manager and belive me it consumes most of my time, thats why I havent been on the forum as much as I have in the past.......but this detailing bug never goes away, still enjoy detailing on my days off, But I still check the forum from time to time.
Thanks for asking about me, I do appreciate it.......
Hope the clouds are treating you good ( I will always remember that one) from the Big Kahuna Contest,,,,,,,,,peace be with you my friend

CEE DOG
11-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Great to see you Wendell! The clouds are treating me well my friend! LOL!! That was a good time. :)

Well, you certainly have your priorities right. I've been considering taking a vacation myself as busy as work and other projects are keeping me!

Well, take care and congrats on your new position!

Cheers

Nick McKees37
11-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Hard Candy sold out quick. For those of you that are interested in either Dodo wax BOGO, grab 'em before they're gone! :righton:

ScottB
11-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Hard Candy is a very nice offering and not hard to believe why it sold out quickly. Now we just need PJ to design a PRO version.