PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy's Natty's Paste Wax...

Pages : [1] 2

supercharged
02-18-2007, 10:06 AM
HOw many of you guys/gals have used Poorboy's Natty? Not blue, but their regular white/yellow wax? Any good? Here a link to which wax I'm talking about. Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax: Finally, an easy-to-apply Carnauba that can be used in direct sunlight! carnauba paste wax, nattys carnauba wax, poorboys (http://autogeek.net/pbnpw.html)
I hear a lot of people are talking about Natty's Blue, I have used it myself and liked it, it's pretty good considering it's price, but what about their other wax? How different it is from BLUE formula?
Feed back please
TIA.

Tex Star Detail
02-18-2007, 10:11 AM
I use both. Both good waxes in my opinion.

ryandamartini
02-18-2007, 10:11 AM
HOw many of you guys/gals have used Poorboy's Natty? Not blue, but their regular white/yellow wax? Any good? Here a link to which wax I'm talking about. Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax: Finally, an easy-to-apply Carnauba that can be used in direct sunlight! carnauba paste wax, nattys carnauba wax, poorboys (http://autogeek.net/pbnpw.html)
I hear a lot of people are talking about Natty's Blue, I have used it myself and liked it, it's pretty good considering it's price, but what about their other wax? How different it is from BLUE formula?
Feed back please
TIA.

As the was ix blue in the blue formula, they use it as their dark car product. It does have a different effect on darker colors than on light ones. The regular formula is nice, and to me gives a little more snap to metallics. To me, blue works best on solid colors: red, blue,black, green. etc..

Gary Sword
02-18-2007, 10:17 AM
I think there both great for the price.

ScottB
02-18-2007, 10:21 AM
never liked the original, did not look all that special and harder to remove.

Pats300zx
02-18-2007, 10:22 AM
I like it and use it frequently on light colors. Its one wax that I experimented with this summer on my 2005 White Toyota 4Runner.

supercharged
02-18-2007, 11:51 AM
never liked the original, did not look all that special and harder to remove.
Even harder then Natty's Blue?

Surfer
02-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Never used the original but love Natty's Blue. I put it right there with my Souv and CG5050 as an excellent wax.

P1et
02-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Natty's Blue has got to be the easiest product to apply and remove. I did it wrong the first time and layered too thick and let it sit in the full sun for over 30 minutes. It was fun getting it off!

Driven Auto Detail
02-18-2007, 12:28 PM
If you think Natty's Blue is easy, try DP Max Wax. I have and like both but for ease of use, I like Max Wax.

Surfer
02-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Natty's Blue has got to be the easiest product to apply and remove. I did it wrong the first time and layered too thick and let it sit in the full sun for over 30 minutes. It was fun getting it off!Souveran and CG5050 have a very slight edge in applying and removing since their wowo waxes, but NB always went on smooth and easy and buffed off easily after hazing, Scott wowo NB but I haven't tried that. Though now I use some wax on a 4" Blue Edge pad and PC and can do something like my truck in about 5-10 minutes with perfect thin coats.

Whitethunder46
02-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Does MaxWax give a good pop to mettalics?

Can it be applied in sun??

Surfer
02-18-2007, 12:50 PM

Can it be applied in sun??I think it can be used in the sun, and yes it has great pop to flakes.

noname5
02-18-2007, 01:22 PM

Can it be applied in sun??

Yup, of course, for optimum flake you need to use a good sealant (IMO), but Max Wax is probably one of the best carnauba-based paste waxes and still gives a good flake pop.

Nonethless, after you see the depth you'll probably be thinking "screw flake!" hehe.

Whitethunder46
02-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I added MaxWax to my order. I use PB NB now and really love it. But, I'll try something new. I also have Souveran on the way.