PDA

View Full Version : Souveran Paste Over Blackfire Wet Diamond ?

Nick B
11-11-2011, 06:52 PM
I have a black 2012 Mustang GT that I want to finish with BFWD . What carnuba wax should I top the sealer with ? I see that Souveran Carnuba Paste Wax is on sale this weekend . Would this be a good one ? I really like liquids and I don't want to pass up a good deal on the Souveran paste but if something else will work better with the BFWD then please let me know . Trying to keep my total order ( BFWD+wax) under $100.00 .
This car is stored indoors but is washed every week .
Thanks in advance,
Nick

rider9195
11-11-2011, 07:06 PM
I highly recommend Blackfire Wet Diamond. Incredibly easy to apply and even easier to remove. Personally I top BFWD with Midnight Sun. Love the look of it. But since Souveran is on VIP for $60. Go for it! It doesn't have the best durability, but since you are washing it weekly, you shouldn't have major problems. Just will have to reapply more.

EDIT: Buying just these two products is $107. Use the Veterans15 discount code and save! Plus with the orders over $95 you get some free goodies. Newsletter Specials (http://www.autogeek.net/newsletter-special.html)

DARK HORSE
11-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Souveran is a nice wax (easy on/easy off). However beware that durability is very limited.

jreblackGT
11-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Forum member truckbutt posted pics in the show n shine with Collinite 845 over BFWD if you had considered that combo. I just ordered some Souveran paste to put over BFWD myself. It should look very good and the price is right.