View Full Version : Herman Cain FTW!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 02:17 PM
I like this guy! He's getting my vote! :righton:

Rsurfer
11-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Are you kidding?

Is Herman Cain A Joke, For Real? (http://jezebel.com/5856817/is-herman-cain-a-joke-for-real)

alko
11-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Hell no!!!! This guy is a joke! I don't want him representing my country!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Come on fellas, this is a detailing forum not a politcal forum. Lets keep the threads and post car related.

mark58
11-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Are you kidding?

Is Herman Cain A Joke, For Real? (http://jezebel.com/5856817/is-herman-cain-a-joke-for-real)

MSNBC are you kidding me!!!

Bacon
11-09-2011, 03:03 PM

MSNBC, now that a LMAO. Isnt that where Chris Matthews got a tingle up his leg when he talked about our 1 term president obama?

mark58
11-09-2011, 03:08 PM
All kidding aside guys. I had a site once with over 80,000 members and politics and religion were not allowed. It created a LOT of problems and it came to the point where I had to ban members. I know it was meant well but like with anything else we all have our own personal believes and opinions and should not try to influence anyone . It just gets people Pis** off.
just my 2 cents,,sorry

MedicBMC
11-09-2011, 03:09 PM
MSNBC, now that a LMAO. Isnt that where Chris Matthews got a tingle up his leg when he talked about our 1 term president obama?

I don't think he'll be a one termer with jokers like Cain in the lead.

2old2change
11-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I like this guy! He's getting my vote! :righton:

:iagree:

Seems strange these bimbos kept quiet for 14yrs. MSNBC ? Are thet still on the air ? I thought they went under with Air America. OK now I'm done.:nomore:

Mike Phillips
11-09-2011, 03:28 PM
The fastest way to get into a Flame War on a discussion forum is to bring up one of these three topics in no particular order...

Politics
Religion
Car Wax <-- Funny but true...

We try to run a family friendly forum here and when threads like this pop up as long as they abide by the forum rules they can continue... as soon as they go south though the Mods will shut them down.

Here's some advice,
If you're questioning yourself whether or not you should post a reply you've written the fact that you're questioning yourself is a pretty good indicator you shouldn't.

If in doubt, push away from the keyboard and take a walk for a few minutes or wait till you've had a good night's sleep and then re-visit your message and make a sensible decision.

Two good articles to read...

I highly recommend reading this thread by Dalton aka DLB...

[Satire]: How to Refrain from Posting (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tips-techniques-how-articles-interacting-discussion-forums/24372-satire-how-refrain-posting.html)

Besides the above, if you do see a problem, instead of replying... click the link below to learn where the report button is located (if you don't already know) and report the thread and let the Moderators take care of any issues.

What to do when you see a problem on the forum (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/24085-what-do-when-you-see-problem-forum.html)

As for me? I'll stick to talking about car detailing...

:)

CEE DOG
11-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Warning: sarcasm to follow... I'm voting for that guy that agrees with the French president and puts down our greatest ally in the middle east on a microphone heard by reporters from around the globe.... That's the kind of intelligent leader I think should run the most powerful country on earth. A guy that rather than stand up like a leader he would rather snicker and talk about his friends behind their backs....

Hmmm, the country of Israel has a fruitcake terrorist country next door that stones women to death and is currently building nuclear weapons and obahma is attacking Israel verbally instead of the nut leaders of Iran that believe "they were created by god in order to start Armageddon"....

Interesting the media talks about what Herman Cain might or might not have done 15 years ago instead of talking about what THE PRESIDENT OF THE US is doing right now....

:cheers:

JBL
11-09-2011, 03:42 PM
I heard Herman Cain swears by and uses nothing but Turtle Wax.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 03:55 PM
:laughing:

bobble
11-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Hell no!!!! This guy is a joke! I don't want him representing my country!

And your reasoning would be?

The current crop of candidates are lukewarm at best, Rick Perry has resorted to mud slinging to separate himself, Ron Paul would be fantastic if he weren't so old
and the incumbent is an idiot who still to this day cannot do anything except blame others and refuse to ackonwledge or face are worst enemies and issues. If you want to further destory this country financially and politically give him another 4 years.

CEE DOG
11-09-2011, 04:13 PM
And your reasoning would be?

The current crop of candidates are lukewarm at best, Rick Perry has resorted to mud slinging to separate himself, Ron Paul would be fantastic if he weren't so old
and the incumbent is an idiot who still to this day cannot do anything except blame others and refuse to ackonwledge or face are worst enemies and issues. If you want to further destory this country financially and politically give him another 4 years.

:iagree: with all of that.

Ron Paul is the only one that would do what has to be done to change the mess we are in. However in this country, which is controlled by the media (since they tell everyone what to think-and it works) will never let him be the president. Instead they fabricate polls to make it seem he doesn't have a chance.