PDA

View Full Version : I bought the iPhone 4S, then sold it.......

Pages : [1] 2 3

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Bought it for $200 + tax with the upgrade. After using it for a few weeks, I decided my iPhone 4 would be perfectly fine. So, I posted the 4S for $475, and sold it on craigslist in 20 minutes! :righton:

buddhadog
11-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Shame on you Mark!:laughing:

Kaleb G.
11-09-2011, 02:30 AM
If I could right now, I'd get the 4s just for the dual processors and a couple other random features. My roommate got it for the same price and sold his 4 for $350 or $400.

Pats300zx
11-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Mark...did you like "Siri"? That is one feature on the new IP4S that I think is pretty cool.

yakky
11-09-2011, 07:05 AM
The camera is vastly superior from the 4 especially indoors.

CEE DOG
11-09-2011, 07:36 AM
This is classic Mark!!! ROFL I thought it was a joke! I think we can now make this a verb!

When somebody asks me if I have tried something and I have but then got rid of it I will say I "Marked" it! Woohoo!

Good to know the Flex 3401 is in good company buddy! :)

604_Snooze
11-09-2011, 07:54 AM
is it the 16Gb version?
it is selling around 700cdn in vancouver.

alko
11-09-2011, 07:59 AM
When somebody asks me if I have tried something and I have but then got rid of it I will say I "Marked" it! Woohoo!

:)

LMAO @ "Marked it! thats hilarious!

I've had all the phones...regular phones, Palm, Blackberry, Android, and the new Windows phone. Surprisingly, the Windows phone comes in a close second to my favorite phone, which is now the iPhone. The most horrible phone I've had is the Droid 2-loved it for about a week and then shortly after all the problems started and I absolutely hated it.

I've had a few hang-ups with this iPhone, mainly being the battery-its horrible, but supposedly they are coming out with an update that will correct it. But overall, it is the best smart phone I've ever had. Its fast, the camera is awesome, Siri freakin rocks, the apps are great. I haven't used Facetime yet, but plan to soon. Overall...I'm highly satisfied with this iPhone...plus I practically got it for free because I sold the HTC Trophy a few days after I got the iPhone.

Garry Dean
11-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Congrats! You now have $275 extra bux for more detailing products.

My motto is "buy low, sell high!"

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 08:16 AM
"marked" it.....LMAO!!! You NAILED that one, Corey! FYI, I still have the 3401. Not selling it! :D

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 08:19 AM
LMAO @ "Marked it! thats hilarious!

I've had all the phones...regular phones, Palm, Blackberry, Android, and the new Windows phone. Surprisingly, the Windows phone comes in a close second to my favorite phone, which is now the iPhone. The most horrible phone I've had is the Droid 2-loved it for about a week and then shortly after all the problems started and I absolutely hated it.

I've had a few hang-ups with this iPhone, mainly being the battery-its horrible, but supposedly they are coming out with an update that will correct it. But overall, it is the best smart phone I've ever had. Its fast, the camera is awesome, Siri freakin rocks, the apps are great. I haven't used Facetime yet, but plan to soon. Overall...I'm highly satisfied with this iPhone...plus I practically got it for free because I sold the HTC Trophy a few days after I got the iPhone.
Hi Alex,

I agree with you that the 4S is an amazing phone, but I think my iPhone 4 is great too. I would have never sold the 4S if I didn't make a few bucks. :D

slickooz
11-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Nice profit! :dblthumb2:

alko
11-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi Alex,

I agree with you that the 4S is an amazing phone, but I think my iPhone 4 is great too. I would have never sold the 4S if I didn't make a few bucks. :D

Yeah I can see how there are only some differences between the 4 and 4s. To me it was totally different than the HTC Trophy I had prior to. I'm definitely going hang on to this one for awhile.

But yeah...you definitely made a nice chunk of change.

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Yeah I can see how there are only some differences between the 4 and 4s. To me it was totally different than the HTC Trophy I had prior to. I'm definitely going hang on to this one for awhile.

But yeah...you definitely made a nice chunk of change.
For sure! I had the HTC EVO prior to the iPhone, and the iPhone is WAY better, IMO. :props:

WRAPT C5Z06
11-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Congrats! You now have $275 extra bux for more detailing products.

My motto is "buy low, sell high!"
Garry Dean's products? :D