PDA

View Full Version : Detailer Referral in Quebec

bobble
11-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Got a question, a friend who lives in Laval Quebec needs referred to a good detailer for a new car. The car was delivered with some defects( I know what a shock) and he has no knowledge nor desire to fix himself and apparently the BMW dealer is inept as well(again a shocker). Anyhow anybody who can provide a contact for someone located in the Greater MTL area would be greatly appreciated. He said he would travel as far as Ottawa but there's got to be someone closer than that?? Thanks in advance.

dan_s2k
11-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Got a question, a friend who lives in Laval Quebec needs referred to a good detailer for a new car. The car was delivered with some defects( I know what a shock) and he has no knowledge nor desire to fix himself and apparently the BMW dealer is inept as well(again a shocker). Anyhow anybody who can provide a contact for someone located in the Greater MTL area would be greatly appreciated. He said he would travel as far as Ottawa but there's got to be someone closer than that?? Thanks in advance.

you can try detailer on vwquebec a great guy and do fantastic job in montreal area

Flash Gordon
11-07-2011, 01:05 PM
While your at it, I need a detailer in Victoria BC. Salt Spring Island to be specific.

bobble
11-07-2011, 02:16 PM
you can try detailer on vwquebec a great guy and do fantastic job in montreal area

merci mon ami!

cobraa
11-07-2011, 04:59 PM
you can also try me. I'm in mtl.

fr_demari
11-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Cobraa is what he you need!
he did my f150 and was happy of the result!:dblthumb2: