PDA

View Full Version : What I came across.

Excessive Detail
02-17-2007, 12:48 AM
I was just looking around at other car detailing websites, and this one caught my eye, I'm sure a lot of people are familiar with it, but man the people who run this site are harsh and to the point abou products. Check out the comparsion between Black Fire Wet Diamond vs. NTs7, yes the wet diamond has more shine, but I really like the way that nts7 looks, I think I'm gonna have to try. Read the write up about the two, like I said harsh and to the point, they also were the same way with Pinn. Souv.

P.S. I'm not trying to cut this site down, I buy stuff from here, still I just like reading the write ups on the products.

deleted links (use google for CMA)

supercharged
02-17-2007, 01:32 AM
I was just looking around at other car detailing websites, and this one caught my eye, I'm sure a lot of people are familiar with it, but man the people who run this site are harsh and to the point abou products. Check out the comparsion between Black Fire Wet Diamond vs. NTs7, yes the wet diamond has more shine, but I really like the way that nts7 looks, I think I'm gonna have to try. Read the write up about the two, like I said harsh and to the point, they also were the same way with Pinn. Souv.

P.S. I'm not trying to cut this site down, I buy stuff from here, still I just like reading the write ups on the products.

I have NTS7 wax, but have not used it yet. I probably will strip the leftover of #16 down in March. I have heard that Black Fire is not a bad wax, but I feel it's overpriced, especially with this deal ($95 for two tubs of Souveran).

Anyway, just my $0.02.

ScottB
02-17-2007, 09:21 AM
CMA links deleted .... sorry but we do not allow links. I also dont feel that after Terry copied Souveran with his new Black Ice Wax, that we should give him anymore space on this site.

If you see anything on his site you need, and we dont carry it, give me a PM and I will show you a better choice and usually less expensive.

Reddwarf
02-17-2007, 12:31 PM
You tell 'em Killr! AG is the only place to buy!!!!!!!

Excessive Detail
02-17-2007, 02:56 PM
CMA links deleted .... sorry but we do not allow links. I also dont feel that after Terry copied Souveran with his new Black Ice Wax, that we should give him anymore space on this site.

If you see anything on his site you need, and we dont carry it, give me a PM and I will show you a better choice and usually less expensive.

I figured this post was going to casue some trouble, and I can understand why the links were deleted, but I wasn't trying to get anyone to buy stuff from there, I was just showing people the comparsion between the two products, one which AG carries, which after reading the write ups from this site made me want to not really buy anything from there anymore and I was unaware at the time that Black Ice Wax was a copy of Pinn Souv..