PDA

View Full Version : vette got keyed

Pages : [1] 2 3

Driwash
11-06-2011, 12:48 PM
My wife and I went to a very nice restrant in Titisville, FL and soom jack-ass keyed the vette while we ate dinner.

I am so pissed, what is it with people that do that kind of thing.

Called the insurance company and it is covered.

They got the right door and right rear quarter panel. The top and the rear hatch.

I did have a few scraches on the rear hatch but they added more to it. The top is a removeable top and is made of lexan so that will have to be replaced.

My policey cover a rental car so no time lost at work.

What a mess, the wife was pissed also. I just don't understand how people can do that to someones pride and joy.

End of rant,

Tom

arkus
11-06-2011, 12:55 PM
they are jealous and feel bad that you have a nice car.

mcpp66
11-06-2011, 12:55 PM
There are people that can't stand to see others have success. So to make themselves feel better about themselves they do things like that.

mcpp66
11-06-2011, 12:56 PM
This is why I can never leave my Camaro unattended.

CEE DOG
11-06-2011, 01:04 PM
IGNORANCE

I'm so sorry to hear about it Tom :(

People are just so friggin ignorant. Unfortunately half of American culture today believes they are entitled to everything that everyone else has regardless of how lazy they are. They feel that if someone has something they should have it to and if they don't they should be allowed to judge, jury, and execute (vandalize) without ever even meeting you.

Pathetic....

Karma will come for all you losers... wake up

LuxuryMobile
11-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Thats terrible news. Really sorry to hear that. I dont understand some people.

tuscarora dave
11-06-2011, 02:00 PM
I am sorry to hear this. Just makes you want to wring someone's neck. Everywhere I go I see disrespect as a literal way of life for a lot of people. Whether it's unattended children running screaming scratching their bikes against someones car or some clown in a hurry to get nowhere backing his/her car into another in a mall parking lot and of course the worst kind of disrespect of all, the kind that you have just had to endure. It's just sickening!!!

A-train
11-06-2011, 02:08 PM
That sucks Tom....i hate to hear that,i don't know you but I'm sure you work hard to have nice things and it is a real shame that those who have no work ethic and are jealous want to do damage to your possessions! Hope the repairs were top notch!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

guess23959
11-06-2011, 02:27 PM
wow sry to hear about that man. makes me thankful that i dont have something pricey like a 59 impala or a 77 grand prix in primo show condition cause if that was the case, i'd be on the hunt big time. i get the same feeling with my car god help me if something happens. (at least its not black cause that would be impossible to match.)

davidc
11-06-2011, 02:47 PM
I am sorry to hear this. Just makes you want to wring someone's neck. Everywhere I go I see disrespect as a literal way of life for a lot of people. Whether it's unattended children running screaming scratching their bikes against someones car or some clown in a hurry to get nowhere backing his/her car into another in a mall parking lot and of course the worst kind of disrespect of all, the kind that you have just had to endure. It's just sickening!!!

I see the disrespect almost every time we go camping, by the kids and the grownups. Walking thru other camp sites, throwing frisbees, kicking/throwing foot balls/baseballs etc right in front of camp sites where anything could happen. There is very little common sense in the U.S. these days.

Dave

budinsc
11-06-2011, 03:36 PM
very sorry brother. i NEVER take our jag out at night for the same reasons mentioned above. we use my wifes car.

budinsc

Flash Gordon
11-06-2011, 03:38 PM
This kinda stuff makes me wanna run a key across someones face :)

Sorry for your loss Tom

richy
11-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Tom,
I am very sorry to hear that. I did an Odessey van for my neighbour and it got keyed along the sliding door a week later. I just repaired it a few days ago. I was going to post the repair. Are you going to fix yours yourself?

Flash Gordon
11-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Tom,
I am very sorry to hear that. I did an Odessey van for my neighbour and it got keyed along the sliding door a week later. I just repaired it a few days ago. I was going to post the repair. Are you going to fix yours yourself?

Richy,

I still remember that freind of yours car that got keyed a couple years ago you detailed. That was the worst I'd every seen

tw33k2514
11-06-2011, 04:21 PM
I would be livid if that happened. Just goes to show the respect people have for stuff....