PDA

View Full Version : Forgot a client

Tex Star Detail
02-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Bummer....

I forgot about a client today, I felt soooo bad. I washed her BMW about a week and a half back, and scheduled her SUV for a wash and wax, for today @3 PM.
Well, I scheduled 2 wash and vacs for 1PM today. The 2 clients are friends/work together, and live about 3 minutes down the road from each other.
I was finishing the last wash, about 20 minutes left, when the customer came out with her Cell phone and said "so and so is on the phone"..... I took the phone and talked to the client I had the 3 o'clock appt. with. OOOOOOPS.

It was running on 3:15 and I was in a mad dash to dry off the car, dress the tires, and clean the exterior glass. Off to the 3 o'clock at 3:30...

I felt so bad. I have never been late to an appointment...but to forget....ouch.
I ended up giveing her a free wash next time, and she set up bi weekly washes with me after the free one... :righton:

Whitethunder46
02-16-2007, 11:45 PM
Man, that's a bummer. I'm terrified that I might do that to a customer. I don't think I will, I've only been late to work 3 times in my short 6 years of working.

I'm just curious, but why offer the next one free and not the one you did today? Needed the money, eh? hahaha

CalgaryDetail
02-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Bummer....

I forgot about a client today, I felt soooo bad. I washed her BMW about a week and a half back, and scheduled her SUV for a wash and wax, for today @3 PM.
Well, I scheduled 2 wash and vacs for 1PM today. The 2 clients are friends/work together, and live about 3 minutes down the road from each other.
I was finishing the last wash, about 20 minutes left, when the customer came out with her Cell phone and said "so and so is on the phone"..... I took the phone and talked to the client I had the 3 o'clock appt. with. OOOOOOPS.

It was running on 3:15 and I was in a mad dash to dry off the car, dress the tires, and clean the exterior glass. Off to the 3 o'clock at 3:30...

I felt so bad. I have never been late to an appointment...but to forget....ouch.
I ended up giveing her a free wash next time, and she set up bi weekly washes with me after the free one... :righton:

it happens chris. We are all people.
im glad it worked out. And im sure she will be will be hay with the wash

and to tell you the truth im impressed this is the first time you have forgot an appointment. That really is an impressive feet

Tex Star Detail
02-16-2007, 11:48 PM
I did a wash and wax today. I charged 75 with the option of $20 off or a free wash and vac, which was more.....and she picked that......

Tex Star Detail
02-16-2007, 11:51 PM
it happens chris. We are all people.
im glad it worked out. And im sure she will be will be hay with the wash

and to tell you the truth im impressed this is the first time you have forgot an appointment. That really is an impressive feet
:cheers: She scheduled, and I forgot to write it down. A simple screw up on my part. I have SO busy and packed up, that it was bound to happen sooner of later.....
I think I am going to buy a new phone so I can put all the appointments in there..... I dunno

ScottB
02-17-2007, 09:34 AM
sounds like you need a palm pilot of Blackberry !!!

Tex Star Detail
02-17-2007, 10:02 AM
tell me about it...lol.
I go through Alltel, and in order for me to a buy a new phone through them and a VERY discounted price.....I have to sign another 2 year contract.....I am still in my first year of my current 2 year contract.

I will look to buy a phone someplace else, maybe eBay. They said if I bring in a phone, they would activate it no charge....

Nica
02-17-2007, 11:10 AM
sounds like you need a palm pilot of Blackberry !!!

:iagree: I don't know how I ever got by with out my palm, so handy and easy to use.