PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell ya something about Garry Dean and Pixal Monkey

CaneCharger
11-05-2011, 01:17 PM
We all went out Thursday night for dinner...

I learned a ton from Garry - also willing to share his thoughts and ideas. Being someone who is "new" to the professional side of the detailing business, I was able to pick his brain and get some honest feedback and opinions. I think we are going to see some "BIG" things from him in the future!

PixalMonkey - was awesome. Has a ton of passion for detailing, we were swapping stories, techniques for detailing.

Wish we could have hung out a little more - but I had some Poker playing to do!!!

Cannot wait to meet everyone again at Detail fest!

Garry Dean
11-05-2011, 01:23 PM
We all went out Thursday night for dinner...

I learned a ton from Garry - also willing to share his thoughts and ideas. Being someone who is "new" to the professional side of the detailing business, I was able to pick his brain and get some honest feedback and opinions. I think we are going to see some "BIG" things from him in the future!

PixalMonkey - was awesome. Has a ton of passion for detailing, we were swapping stories, techniques for detailing.

Wish we could have hung out a little more - but I had some Poker playing to do!!!

Cannot wait to meet everyone again at Detail fest!

Thanks for the kind words, jeff. You seem like a fantastic chap yourself.

Anytime I can help just let me know.

Twister
11-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Garry is a great guy. I've spoken to him on the phone and we discussed products and methods of use. He knows his stuff and is willing to help others.