PDA

View Full Version : another A+ for bobby g

budinsc
11-05-2011, 08:10 AM
hey guys!

after doing a MAJOR paint correction to my wifes black o7 mb which we bought used from her brother with a neglected finish i started to see the dreaded micro marring creep back in even with the most careful washing and dusting techniques.

i talked with bobby and he suggested i use mez po 87 mc micro polish periodically to keep the finish show car fresh. yesterday i tried it with a lc 4" gray pad and the results were fabulous and quick with no dust or slinging. i topped the clear with my favorite ultima sealant and the finish looks like glass!

the main advantage i see by doing this mini correction with bobbys recommended polish is that im removing very very little of the clear coat yet putting the finish back to show car quality.

special thanks to bobby for his endless advice to us all. also best wishes for a speedy recover from his major surgery.

hope this helps!
budinsc

Finemess
11-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Yes, hope all is well with the surgery. Good luck

CaneCharger
11-05-2011, 08:38 AM
BobbyG is the MAN

CEE DOG
11-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Bobby FTW Im the MAN

Old Tiger
11-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Bobby is a great guy! God Speed! Get well soon Buddy!

BobbyG
11-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Hey, I just came across this thread!

Bud,

I'm glad it worked out great for you!! :props:

I am feeling better day by day and by Christmas I should be back to 100%.

Thanks for all the complements and best wishes, you guys are awesome!!......:dblthumb2:

TLMitchell
11-05-2011, 09:53 PM
I am feeling better day by day and by Christmas I should be back to 100%.

I musta missed something, then again, I scanned the Forum fairly quickly while I was on the road. So, finally getting that botched lobotomy finished up? A casual observer could hardly tell they missed some the first time. :bolt:

TL