PDA

View Full Version : To whom it may concern... Im sad!

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
11-04-2011, 06:53 PM
I left the AG booth today and totally forgot to get my autographed Mike Phillips The Art of Detailing book. I really was looking forward to taking that home with me, but in a rush I was pulled away by my hungry gf. It would have been a good read on the flight home to Tampa tomorrow. I'm bummed.

I also forgot to get with Bobby about something. Again, I'm bummed.

Going to see Carrot Top tonight so that may cheer me up a little.

I may also have to drive over and lend a hand with the next AG car of the week... That also might make me feel better.

I am shopping w my gf right now and I'm totally over it, lol. Poor me...

SEMA was a blast! Autogeek is truly a class act. Seemed to me that they had the place locked down as far as product distribution and community respect goes. They never cease to amaze me with the quality of their customer service and their willingness to be a part of the detailing community in many positive ways.

Thanks Autogeek!

Garry Dean
11-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Carrot Top was the absolute best show I've ever seen! Amazingly funny.

Headed back to Tampa tomorrow!

Ted S.
11-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Glad to here you had a good time at SEMA and seeing Carrot top, Gary. Too bad about that book though. Woulda been nice...

Flash Gordon
11-05-2011, 05:32 AM
Carrot Top?!?!?!?!?!?

Ron Atchison
11-05-2011, 08:26 AM
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrwjI6JOxsE&feature=related]Carrot Top - standup comedy 1 - YouTube[/video]

Pats300zx
11-05-2011, 08:32 AM
It was good to see you again Garry. SEMA was a blast. Looking forward to it next year for sure.

Can't wait for Detai Fest :)

Twister
11-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Don't worry Garry. I'll send you my autograph.

Garry Dean
11-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Don't worry Garry. I'll send you my autograph.

Sounds good. That will make it all better! Im the MAN

Harleyguy
11-05-2011, 02:22 PM
I left the AG booth today and totally forgot to get my autographed Mike Phillips The Art of Detailing book. I really was looking forward to taking that home with me, but in a rush I was pulled away by my hungry gf. It would have been a good read on the flight home to Tampa tomorrow. I'm bummed.

I also forgot to get with Bobby about something. Again, I'm bummed.

Going to see Carrot Top tonight so that may cheer me up a little.

I may also have to drive over and lend a hand with the next AG car of the week... That also might make me feel better.

I am shopping w my gf right now and I'm totally over it, lol. Poor me...

SEMA was a blast! Autogeek is truly a class act. Seemed to me that they had the place locked down as far as product distribution and community respect goes. They never cease to amaze me with the quality of their customer service and their willingness to be a part of the detailing community in many positive ways.

Thanks Autogeek!Don't feel to bad Garry I got the book but no Beef Jerky .Im the MANIm the MAN

feslope
11-05-2011, 02:38 PM
I left the AG booth today and totally forgot to get my autographed Mike Phillips The Art of Detailing book.

Thanks Autogeek!I think if you show for the AG car of the week Mike or Bob (Max) would make good on that missed offer. :xyxthumbs:

Garry Dean
11-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Don't feel to bad Garry I got the book but no Beef Jerky .Im the MANIm the MAN

Adam, I had no idea you were flying back early. I will let you know if I'm going to be able to make it for the next car of the week. Maybe I will bring some then.

I think if you show for the AG car of the week Mike or Bob (Max) would make good on that missed offer. :xyxthumbs:

Maybe so!

Harleyguy
11-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Adam, I had no idea you were flying back early. I will let you know if I'm going to be able to make it for the next car of the week. Maybe I will bring some then.

Maybe so!No problem Garry only breaking your shoes from what I understand Mike is making some arrangements for one or two makeovers on a Saturday . If I was you i would make the trip then .

Chris Thomas
11-06-2011, 04:58 PM
It was nice to meet you, Garry. I like my clip and the jerky was good. My gf and I saw Criss Angels show and KA (cirque de solel) they were both awesome.

Bacon
11-06-2011, 05:25 PM
So Garry is the jerky maker? Any good web-sites for a start-up jerky maker?

Garry Dean
11-06-2011, 05:40 PM
So Garry is the jerky maker? Any good web-sites for a start-up jerky maker?

Just Google it.