PDA

View Full Version : Review: Surf City Garage

Gianotti
11-02-2011, 02:07 PM
WOW, is all I have to say. I stopped by the local pepboys the otehr day to pick up a few things, and I seen that they carry this now. I was reading a few reviews and a few guys recommend their products. I figured I would try them out. I had purchased the Pacific Blue Wash and Wax soap, this stuff stayed foamy the whole time even after i had finished washing my truck and it say in the sun, i churned the water up just to see and the suds came right back. i had previously used the meg. Nxt gen, and I think its alot better. I had also bought the Speed Demon Quick Wax Detailer. WOW, this stiff is amazing! I was using the megs. quick detailer before and it always streaked and never got the water spots out. This speed demon made my truck POP! always just felt like I put a fresh coat of wax on it! Very Very impressed with these products. I will be purchasing there other products very soon! Also will not be using much of the megs. stuff anymore. Hope this helps anyone looking into Surf City Garage Products!

jonn127
11-02-2011, 02:14 PM
WOW.......is correct.
Welcome to the forums, but get ready for it......

Meghan
11-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Before this needs to be close I am going to close it.
Please see forum rules, I know you are new so take a look and if you have any questions please contact me.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/23712-forum-rules.html