PDA

View Full Version : You can FORGET Tracy Island... this xmas it's HOME BREW :)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ryanmcg1
11-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Adding Polycharger Wax Booster would probualy be a great idea. Anybody ever use it?

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Man that would be some stiff dodo juice! Lol!

CEE DOG
11-01-2011, 10:15 PM
PJ, Brilliant!!

All the new Sema products have barely made me bat an eye so far but this little invention is terrific!!

You guys are going to make a fortune on that this Christmas!! :props:

Can I mix my polycharger with it? LOL

thedodo
11-02-2011, 03:27 AM
Adding Polycharger Wax Booster would probualy be a great idea. Anybody ever use it?

PJ, Brilliant!!

All the new Sema products have barely made me bat an eye so far but this little invention is terrific!!

You guys are going to make a fortune on that this Christmas!! :props:

Can I mix my polycharger with it? LOL

:props: CEE DOG - wish i was at SEMA, HOME BREW is partly responsible for our decision to go next year instead.

as for adding polycharger - this is completely up to you. much like the battery inside the iphone > it can be replaced with one that works but you will VOID the warranty. the kit as is will produce a good wax, but you are able to do what you want with it. 8)

ryanmcg1
11-02-2011, 07:37 PM
How much is the retail price? just so I can get an idea

agpatel
11-02-2011, 07:45 PM
How much is the retail price? just so I can get an idea

$70, can pre-order now...

Placed order for 1x. Im the MAN:buffing:

embolism
11-03-2011, 11:00 AM
I think you will ruin it if you add polycharger. Maybe if one uses an old minipot from a fuzion or something and just puts in a little with CH2, then uses it within 48 hours.

At least you wouldn't waste the whole thing if the polycharger turned it into a rock...

Meghan
11-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Our shipment of Home Brew has arrived, if you ordered one they will go out today!