PDA

View Full Version : Bogo's got me again!

Pages : [1] 2

shoeless89
10-31-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm trying not to buy anything until after Christmas but these bogo's are killing me. I ended up picking up

IronX BOGO
Mango Breeze MF's BOGO
Sheepskin Wash Pad BOGO
and Lake Country Wash pad (The blue one)

How am I going to explain this to my girlfriend?

bigbadbp7
10-31-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm trying not to buy anything until after Christmas but these bogo's are killing me. I ended up picking up

IronX BOGO
Mango Breeze MF's BOGO
Sheepskin Wash Pad BOGO

YOU DONT! Just make sure you get the package before she does and keep it out of sight ;):buffing:

tw33k2514
10-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Do what I do.... " oh..no babe that's just a package that I am just now getting off of back order from months ago" Im the MAN

shoeless89
10-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Do what I do.... " oh..no babe that's just a package that I am just now getting off of back order from months ago" Im the MAN
Lol but I can't lie . . .

alko
10-31-2011, 02:07 PM
I get "the look" from my fiance since I get everything shipped to her house. I know she's probably thinking "this mofo...doesn't he realize he's got a wedding to help pay for?!" She also comments that I get more things sent to her house than she does. My excuse is..."baby...I'm trying to start my side detailing business and I need these supplies to do customer cars...the money will go towards the wedding." LMAO...she's not buying it.

Y2KSVT
10-31-2011, 02:16 PM

IronX BOGO
Mango Breeze MF's BOGO
Sheepskin Wash Pad BOGO

She's your girlfriend; you don't owe her any explanation. :xyxthumbs: If/when you get married and her name is on the check book, then you might run it by her. Until then, spend your money as you wish. If you're already worried about it, it sounds like you'll never be able to spend any money if/when you do get hitched.

embolism
10-31-2011, 02:26 PM
my wife is going to Chicago this Saturday for a girls weekend so I sent the metro blaster sidekick and a new faucet for our bathroom to her hotel.

That'll teach her!

mmmwuahhahahahhahaha

tw33k2514
10-31-2011, 02:31 PM
my wife is going to Chicago this Saturday for a girls weekend so I sent the metro blaster sidekick and a new faucet for our bathroom to her hotel.

That'll teach her!

mmmwuahhahahahhahaha

Lmao

Rav777
10-31-2011, 02:37 PM
I get "the look" from my fiance since I get everything shipped to her house. I know she's probably thinking "this mofo...doesn't he realize he's got a wedding to help pay for?!" She also comments that I get more things sent to her house than she does. My excuse is..."baby...I'm trying to start my side detailing business and I need these supplies to do customer cars...the money will go towards the wedding." LMAO...she's not buying it.

BOGO's are very tempting, but I am going to wait and save up until all the new products from Optimum and other companes come out after SEMA. $$$$

shoeless89
11-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Thanks for making me laugh guys lol:laughing:

M0nk3y
11-01-2011, 11:31 AM
I had to commit to the IronX bogo as well. It was too tempting to resist

mjlinane
11-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I didn't realize that all the BOGOs weren't on the BOGO page!! Now I have to look at each page to find the additional ones. Hmmm... maybe that's part of a cunning plan. :confused:

embolism
11-01-2011, 11:58 AM
what do you mean??!!

mjlinane
11-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Detailer's Pro WAW Concentrate, Gallon XMT Shampoo (and I'm sure others) are also on BOGO on their pages but not listed on the BOGO page.

BobbyG
11-01-2011, 12:04 PM
My wife just tells me I have a box in from Autogeek....simple enough....:props: