PDA

View Full Version : wax that removes oxidation and filles scratches.

trhland
02-16-2007, 09:20 AM
if a wax has fillers in it does it remove exsisting wax?

Bernard
02-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Cute baby.... :) I guess she's Samantha rite. :)
I know Nxt & M21 has fillers and they also have some mild cleaners that intended to remove the old wax on the paint. So that they perform better and can stick better on the paint surface. I guess most otc waxes has some amount of cleaners for this purpose.

trhland
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Cute baby.... :) I guess she's Samantha rite. :)
I know Nxt & M21 has fillers and they also have some mild cleaners that intended to remove the old wax on the paint. So that they perform better and can stick better on the paint surface. I guess most otc waxes has some amount of cleaners for this purpose.thanks!!! ya thats samantha. i bought some wax and it says on the bottle removes light oxidation and fills small scratches so i queuss that meens reves old wax. is it good to remove the wax ? im asking because i heard the more wax the better and i got a few coats on my truck right now.

Al-53
02-16-2007, 05:10 PM
A cleaner wax is not meant to be layered..you can use a cleaner wax for the base...and then use a straight wax for the topper and layering...

some cleaner waxes..

Mothers cleaner wax

Meg's cleaner wax

Meg's 66 cleaner wax and does corrections also ..Pro line

NXT ..more of a synthetic sealer/cleaner

Thats just to name a few and are good products

your best bet is to get a dedicated cleaner polish..to remove any oxidation and minor marring...and then top with a straight wax like Max wax...Nattys...Megs...Mothers...these are none cleaners...and look real nice...

AL

trhland
02-16-2007, 05:20 PM
A cleaner wax is not meant to be layered..you can use a cleaner wax for the base...and then use a straight wax for the topper and layering...

some cleaner waxes..

Mothers cleaner wax

Meg's cleaner wax

Meg's 66 cleaner wax and does corrections also ..Pro line

NXT ..more of a synthetic sealer/cleaner

Thats just to name a few and are good products

your best bet is to get a dedicated cleaner polish..to remove any oxidation and minor marring...and then top with a straight wax like Max wax...Nattys...Megs...Mothers...these are none cleaners...and look real nice...

AL thanks for the info that really helps me out .i will do that