PDA

View Full Version : Optimum MF Polish Pad & Hyper Polish

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

rwright
10-29-2011, 09:43 PM
WOW!!!!!!! This stuff is insane! Do not hesitate to buy these products. I'm saying it now, bulk order of pads and a gallon of this will be on hand at all times for me.

Pictures & video to follow later.

Rav777
10-29-2011, 09:51 PM
WOW!!!!!!! This stuff is insane! Do not hesitate to buy these products. I'm saying it now, bulk order of pads and a gallon of this will be on hand at all times for me.

Pictures & video to follow later.

Mine should be arriving Thursday just in time to try it on a customers car! Gosh I have been hearing so much good stuff about it!

Did you wash your car again after polishing with the hyper polish or just add a wax or sealant on top? This will be my first time using Hyper Polish.

Capa1970
10-29-2011, 10:00 PM
I would love to see a review of this vs the Meg system.

Harleyguy
10-29-2011, 10:10 PM

Pictures & video to follow later.Richard did you get the new formula ?? I didn't think it was released yet

Marc08EX
10-29-2011, 10:17 PM

I agree

rwright
10-29-2011, 10:30 PM

Did that. M205/mf finishing disc vs Optimum Hyper Polish/mf polish pad. You're going to be surprised.

rwright
10-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Richard did you get the new formula ?? I didn't think it was released yet

New formula sample.

Rav777, I'm still working on the car. I'm cleaning the paint in between steps with CarPro Eraser. Uncertain what LSP will be at this point. Power Lock, Collinite 845, Opti-Seal, Duragloss #105, and Duragloss Nano Polish beta are all on hand.

Capa1970
10-30-2011, 06:44 AM
Did that. M205/mf finishing disc vs Optimum Hyper Polish/mf polish pad. You're going to be surprised.

Please share your thoughts.

silverfox
10-30-2011, 06:56 AM
You may be even more blown away when you see the results with their MF / new formula Finishing Polish combo. I've bee trying to find a product that finishes as well as a foam pad will. With MF pads the finishing step has always been the challenge because MF pads to this point are too agressive to give the same result as foam. I think with contined tinkering with technique the optimum combo I referred to can come dangerously close. It's just a matter of time before the last piece to the puzzle is unveiled.

rwright
10-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Richard did you get the new formula ?? I didn't think it was released yet

Adam, I looked and my sample is not marked "new formula" so it could be the last formula. Even if it is it's awesome!!!

Please share your thoughts.

Meg's mf finishing disc was not designed to work with M205, I was just curious. It didn't work. I wish I would have tried M205 on Optimum MF polishing pad, maybe on the next car...

CEE DOG
10-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the info Richard. I'll be getting some optimum cutting pads and expect them to replace my cyan HT pads. However my tangerine and crimson I think are still feeling secure in their roles. I really need to try the optimum polishes but just refuse to shell out more cash when I have so much polish left to use.

Capa1970
10-30-2011, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the info Richard. I'll be getting some optimum cutting pads and expect them to replace my cyan HT pads. However my tangerine and crimson I think are still feeling secure in their roles. I really need to try the optimum polishes but just refuse to shell out more cash when I have so much polish left to use.

Would love to see a comparison from you on this system, the Meg system, and HT pads and possibly flat pads.

Ron Atchison
10-30-2011, 10:53 AM
I really need to try the optimum polishes but just refuse to shell out more cash when I have so much polish left to use.

Who said you have a lot of stuff yet to use? Shame on them!

WRAPT C5Z06
10-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Adam, I looked and my sample is not marked "new formula" so it could be the last formula. Even if it is it's awesome!!!

Richard, I'm positive both samples are the new formula. The sample bottles came straight from optimum and Dr G.Told you HP is awesome! I already have the larger bottles of each new formula.

Harleyguy
10-30-2011, 02:19 PM
Richard, I'm positive both samples are the new formula. The sample bottles came straight from optimum and Dr G.Told you HP is awesome! I already have the larger bottles of each new formula.You all ready two large bottles that was some Birthday present . I used the new formula with Mike and crew on the Corvette we did a few weeks a go I think we all mentioned in the thread how well this product works . I'm sure we will using it again when the Makeovers start back up after Sema and optimum starts shipping the new formula .