PDA

View Full Version : Cyclo Tips Request

Totoland Mach
05-04-2006, 08:19 PM
I just received my Cyclo kit from Autogeek today and am looking for any tips prior to use this weekend (I'll experiment with "Mikey" my repo'd Suzuki Vitara). I've used a Porter-Cable for 3 years and do weekend detailing as a paid hobby.

Anything in particular from you folks?

It's bulkier than the pc and I probably won't be able to work tight body contours, but I can drop over to the trusty pc for those.

Thanks for any replies.

Totoland Mach

ScottB
05-04-2006, 08:43 PM
PM Dennis on the forum, he has one and used it on several toys thus far. He truly is the only reason I am considering one.

Totoland Mach
05-05-2006, 05:43 AM
Thanks Sir...will do.

Richard

dennish
05-05-2006, 09:59 AM
I saw you PM but I was getting ready to post in Show Shine here on autogeek about the my first real spring detail. If you have any questions I will try to answer them. But in short I love the Cyclo - one heck of a machine.

Djmigs
05-05-2006, 12:41 PM
apply Xmt sealant on the cyclo to prevent it from oxidizing....hehe

also when apply any product apply in nickel size or bee bee(for example-3 oclock,6oclock,9 oclock,12 oclock) you be amazed i know i was and still am on less product because you will load up the pads faster, plus extra pads maybe need but not required...by the way Congrats :cheers: i know you posted you were planning to get it and you did....i recently as well got mine...Jason:righton: has been a big help aswell as other members...

Totoland Mach
05-05-2006, 01:52 PM
thanks for the replies: I'll try it on "Mikey" my daily beater...it's always eager for new products ;)

It's been parked at the long term airport lot this week (you know...the one where everything gets an even coating of jet fuel), so the Vitara is always a good test vehicle.

Totoland Mach