PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Souveran and Fuzion?

Pages : [1] 2 3

pcw25
10-24-2011, 09:06 PM
What is the true difference between Souveran and Fuzion? Why is the Fuzion $80 more than Souveran? It would be great if someone could clear this up for me.

mbkite
10-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Try them both you know you want to...

shoeless89
10-25-2011, 09:00 AM
I think Souveran is more carnauba and Fuzior is a mix of carnauba wax's and polymers of a sealant.

embolism
10-25-2011, 09:16 AM
are you counting the Fuzion refill in your pricing analysis?

05xrunner
10-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Fuzion last longer

yakky
10-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Souveran is more oily, both in appearance and substance. Fuzion is much better in my book, much better and glossier, though perhaps not as wet. That reminds me, I need to sell my Souveran.

pcw25
10-25-2011, 03:52 PM
What do you want to sell that souveran for? And price doesn't matter.

ScottB
10-25-2011, 07:42 PM
What is the true difference between Souveran and Fuzion? Why is the Fuzion $80 more than Souveran? It would be great if someone could clear this up for me.

polymers for one ... several ingredients are different and both are worth the price of admission. Fuzion offers a free refill too.

yakky
10-26-2011, 09:00 AM
What do you want to sell that souveran for? And price doesn't matter.

I dig the looks the first day, but they just don't last. I prefer Fuzion or CG50/50 for a similar look.

Harleyguy
10-26-2011, 11:36 AM
I call them both boutique waxs they look great but don't last as long as you like them too .

chevchenko
10-26-2011, 08:03 PM
They are both fantastic products. In fact, I am not sure if there is better wax than this.

sportscarhiatus
12-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Sorry to revive this thread...... but I just threw a coat of Fuzion on... then it got me thinking, can I top it with Souveran???

Since WG is a hybrid in a sense, shouldn't it be able to be topped with Souveran, since the tried and true method is Souveran on top of WGDGPS? Same thought?

Dr Oldz
12-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Sorry to revive this thread...... but I just threw a coat of Fuzion on... then it got me thinking, can I top it with Souveran???

Since WG is a hybrid in a sense, shouldn't it be able to be topped with Souveran, since the tried and true method is Souveran on top of WGDGPS? Same thought?

I would have to personally agree with your thought process here. Not sure I would do it but it is a logical approach IMO.

sportscarhiatus
12-27-2011, 11:51 AM
I would have to personally agree with your thought process here. Not sure I would do it but it is a logical approach IMO.

Yeah, right now I am letting my coat of Fuzion cure... I am debating what 2nd coat to put on. LOL :props: So, Souveran or Fuzion??? Anyone here tried it? Searched for it (that's how I came onto this thread) and no luck.

Hurry up and help me before it's ready for coat 2 :) Right now, leaning towards another coat of Fuzion...Im the MAN

EDIT: I hope to avoid any issues of sweating, if at all. Also, my prior LSP was Supernatural. It looked good... but I think was missing the "pop" and wetness I am used to. Supernatural looked GREAT on my Pearl White Z... but on my Kona, am still searching..... so far, Souveran is tops. Fuzion is looking good on her though, in my garage... I wonder how it will look once fully cured.

Dr Oldz
12-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Yeah, right now I am letting my coat of Fuzion cure... I am debating what 2nd coat to put on. LOL :props: So, Souveran or Fuzion??? Anyone here tried it? Searched for it (that's how I came onto this thread) and no luck.

Hurry up and help me before it's ready for coat 2 :) Right now, leaning towards another coat of Fuzion...Im the MAN

EDIT: I hope to avoid any issues of sweating, if at all. Also, my prior LSP was Supernatural. It looked good... but I think was missing the "pop" and wetness I am used to. Supernatural looked GREAT on my Pearl White Z... but on my Kona, am still searching..... so far, Souveran is tops. Fuzion is looking good on her though, in my garage... I wonder how it will look once fully cured.

I vote for Fuzion since you already know what Souveran looks like. Great looking car BTW! :props: