PDA

View Full Version : Dp wg...wow

mwtaco
10-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Finally got to use the DP WG today. Both rinseless washing and the product is new to me.

Wow.

Enjoyed using it and got great results. Black truck. Several days of rain + daily dusty road construction.

I used 2BM with GG, LC Sponge, and a Guzzler Supreme. Washing like this is truly a lot less hassle. I also felt like i got my black truck in an overall cleaner state than i have using the hose. I guess because the process is panel by panel, i was more focused. I concentrated on getting each panel as well as all the nooks and crannies clean with the wash phase so as to keep a clean guzzler during the drying phase (a great tip members shared with me in a prior recent post). This worked great. My guzzler remained quite clean. On the last panel i needed a little more absorbency for drying and had to grab another MF.

I may try another method i saw on autopia using MF as the wash media then rinsing and wringing the same MF for an initial dry to a damp state. Then follow with guzzler.

Checked the results in the sun and didnt see any kind of unwanted results. In fact, i was impressed by the shine.

Even got the wheels and wells clean.

Having c845 on the paint and wheels helped a lot.

To finish up, i used megs UQW and some tire shine.

Final result = Bah-bling!

Now i can see why people convert to rinseless. Im pretty sure i am going to also.

Thank you to this forum for all the help and advice.