PDA

View Full Version : A shout out to optimum polymer technologies..

Pages : [1] 2 3

WRAPT C5Z06
10-24-2011, 02:43 PM
What a great company that makes great products! I really like how the CEO is just an email or phone call away. I think this is huge that you can ask any question to the person that develops the products. I do not know of any other detailing companies where it's so easy to contact the CEO. I'd also like to than Chris@optimum for religiously answering questions on the forum. I use a lot of optimum products with stellar results!

Be sure and try the new formula optimum spray compound and polish. The compound has a long working time, great cut, and any marring that is left behind is easily cleaned up with hyper polish. The hyper polish also has a long working time, more cut than M205, and finishes way better!! I haven't used it on enough paints to say it can be used as a medium polish AND a finishing polish, but it's looking that way. No fillers with either of these products!!

Flannigan
10-24-2011, 02:50 PM
I agree, they are a great company with great employees! On a side note, are the new hyper products SMAT or DAT?

WRAPT C5Z06
10-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I agree, they are a great company with great employees! On a side note, are the new hyper products SMAT or DAT?
Both only SMAT. :righton:

Flannigan
10-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Both only SMAT. :righton:
Thats awesome! Can't wait to give them a try.

LuxuryMobile
10-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Really does say a lot about their company when the CEO is that easy to reach.

Top of the line products.

Pats300zx
10-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Great stuff Mark. I am really looking forward to trying out their new polishes.

rwright
10-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Really does say a lot about their company when the CEO is that easy to reach.

My thoughts exactly. I contacted Chris about using Opti-Guard on aircraft and he simply told me to contact Dr. G. When I called the number provided I wasn't expecting to hear the man himself answer! I don't know anyone else at Optimum but if they are anything like Dr. G and Chris, that is one outstanding company. :props:

On a side note Mark, if you would like to send a sample of the compound and polish I would be more than happy to use them on my upcoming detail :D. After a little mishap I have been called back to work on this car again ;)

ERABBIT23 9.87@149.53 Top View - YouTube

WRAPT C5Z06
10-24-2011, 03:11 PM
I tried M205 vs. Hyper Polish on Meg's cutting discs. The HP cut better AND finished WAY better, IMO. M205 left behind noticeable marring, while HP finished with no marring. The HC cut very well, but I haven't got a chance to compare it side by side with M105. Yes, there was marring, but nothing that was unexpected. HP cleaned it right up. Working time and ease of wipe off is WAY better than M105!

BMW
10-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Also...I am looking forward to getting a hold of the new Optimum Microfiber Pads...

The F-100 Extreme Makeover got me quite interested:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/pictures-autogeek-s-car-week/42270-1954-ford-f-100-extreme-makeover-process-products-used.html

yakky
10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
I love Optimum. Great company and great products. I can't wait for the reformulated and stronger Poliseal!

WRAPT C5Z06
10-24-2011, 03:24 PM
My thoughts exactly. I contacted Chris about using Opti-Guard on aircraft and he simply told me to contact Dr. G. When I called the number provided I wasn't expecting to hear the man himself answer! I don't know anyone else at Optimum but if they are anything like Dr. G and Chris, that is one outstanding company. :props:

On a side note Mark, if you would like to send a sample of the compound and polish I would be more than happy to use them on my upcoming detail :D. After a little mishap I have been called back to work on this car again ;)

ERABBIT23 9.87@149.53 Top View - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVy9pzE5eQs)
Nice run there pal!!!!!! Im the MAN

PM me your address. I'll get you those samples.:buffing:

Setec Astronomy
10-24-2011, 04:00 PM
I can't wait for the reformulated and stronger Poliseal!

Whachoo tawkin' bout, Yakky?

silverfox
10-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Optimum is getting real close to filling a void that needs to be filled... To enable a MF finishing disc to finish down as good as foam on any paint. their new finishing polish and MF disc comes really, really close. I would love to see new products that fill that finishing step gap because MF discs offer so many benefits over foam in my opinion.

Sunshyne
10-24-2011, 04:06 PM
darn it Mark! Now I might have to ditch my 105 and get this system!

yakky
10-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Whachoo tawkin' bout, Yakky?

I'm willing it to happen. If I believe, it will come true :laughing:

+Improved Polishing ability
+Better durability