PDA

View Full Version : Cobra waffle weave drying towel ??

rotzilla
10-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Is anybody using these?
I picked up a micro fiber drying towel from walmart, it soaked up the water but left a water film behind that quickly dried and had to be re-dried.
Or is there something out there thats popular to use? other than a dryer.

DaHen
10-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Have several of them.
Use them all the time and highly recommend them.

Ron Atchison
10-23-2011, 05:36 AM
:iagree: I haven't used anything since getting one. What brand is the one you bought?

VTHokie
10-23-2011, 06:56 AM
I got a bunch of the green ones and a couple of the yellow ones from AG and they work great. I usually start with the yellow because they hold a lot more water than the green.

DaHen
10-23-2011, 07:03 AM
What brand is the one you bought?

I use the Cobra Guzzler HD Gold Waffle Weave Drying Towel, (item #COBRA-HD200).
Followed up with a leaf blower to get the water out of the door handles, emblems, trim and other hiding places.

BobbyG
10-23-2011, 07:48 AM
The Cobra Waffle Weave drying towel works pretty well in my opinion and what I've found is it works better with age; the more it's used the better it works. Occasionally towels do best after they've been washed once but these do work well.....:props:

mswerb
10-23-2011, 09:41 AM
I recently picked up a Meguiar's Water Magnet that works great.

Scarelane
10-23-2011, 10:03 AM
I like them too! I use the Cobra's and the Meg's Water Magnets.

:props:

Shane731
10-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Both of these towels work great for drying as well:

Cobra Super-Plush Deluxe Microfiber Towel is 100% microfiber all the way to the edge! Our softest microfiber detailing & buffing towel. (http://www.autogeek.net/cobra-microfiber-towel.html)

Sonus Der Wunder Microfiber Drying Towels, waffle weave drying towels, car drying towel (http://www.autogeek.net/sonus-drying-towels.html)

I also picked up some of these in my last order and will hopefully be trying them out either today or tomorrow:

The Cobra Gold Plush XL Microfiber Towel measures a whopping 26 x 35 inches! Use it to dry your vehicle in minutes. (http://www.autogeek.net/cobra-super-plush-ultimate-microfiber-towel.html)

I also got Dodo Juice Time to Dry to try out as well.

poweraid
10-23-2011, 11:34 AM
I have not tried any cobra ww towels , I use the sonus towels which I like very much .

ryanmcg1
10-23-2011, 12:12 PM
I have a armor all brand waffle weave style water magnet drying towel. It swirled my car up really bad the towel was clean and I just finished with M105, M205 on the car I am really mad.:mad: Will the Guzzler scratch my paint in any way?

Street Rat
10-23-2011, 12:24 PM
I use the Cobra Guzzler HD Gold Waffle Weave Drying Towel, (item #COBRA-HD200).
Followed up with a leaf blower to get the water out of the door handles, emblems, trim and other hiding places.

:iagree:

Jimmie
10-23-2011, 01:37 PM
The Cobra Waffle Weave drying towel works pretty well in my opinion and what I've found is it works better with age; the more it's used the better it works. Occasionally towels do best after they've been washed once but these do work well.....:props:

:iagree: BobbyG hit the nail on the head. After a little age they dry like no other. I did my own little challenge to see how much I could dry with my smallest Guzzler without wringing. I did my Expy and wifes car (granted middle of summer).

LuxuryMobile
10-23-2011, 01:46 PM
I use the Cobra WW drying towels all the time, I love them.

Mobile detail
10-23-2011, 04:12 PM
The cobra has not swirled my paint our any customers paint as of yet. it's my favoritedrying towel so far. I also have the cobra hd, I think thats the one with the foam in the middle, and do not like it. It doesn't dry as well and I have to go over the paint more times which could lead to problems.