PDA

View Full Version : Using 3.0 Total Swirl Remover and Finishing glaze outside the garage?

spikepaga
10-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Hello all,

I recently purchased the 3.0 TSR To use with my porter xp ,and now that it's not hot out, and because my garage is full at the moment, I was wanting to use it outside. Is this a bad idea, will the product work as well??thanks!!

DARK HORSE
10-22-2011, 08:46 AM
You'll be fine using it outside; just don't use it in direct sunlight, excessive heat, or an excessively dusty area .

Mike Phillips
10-22-2011, 08:55 AM
One other tip is to shrink the size of the area you work. That is don't tackle as large an area as you normally would.

I think I cover why here,

Tips for working in warm/hot weather or direct sunlight (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tips-techniques-how-articles-interacting-discussion-forums/26961-tips-working-warm-hot-weather-direct-sunlight.html)

Excerpt...

Shrink your work area down to a smaller size...
Anytime a product becomes difficult to work with, one tip you can try is to shrink down the size of your work area. This means you spread the product out over a smaller area and because you're engaging the working film of product over the area more quickly as you move the polisher there's less time for the product to dry.

:xyxthumbs: