PDA

View Full Version : does opti-seal layer?

swirlparanoid
10-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Does opti-seal layer if you were to apply multiple coats of it? Or if you were to apply another product like 845 on top of it?

Bacon
10-21-2011, 09:40 PM
My favorite and your best outcome is Opti-Seal layered with Optimum Spray Wax...you can get the entire process done in less than 14 minutes!

:dblthumb2:

Bacon

Setec Astronomy
10-21-2011, 09:43 PM
My favorite and your best outcome is Opti-Seal layered with Optimum Spray Wax...you can get the entire process done in less than 14 minutes!

I can name that tune in--er....I can wax that car in 13 minutes!

CEE DOG
10-21-2011, 10:03 PM
NO... NO.. not 6! Seven... sevens the number! Name the movie?

OP, sorry I'm not positive with OS.

rwright
10-21-2011, 10:47 PM
Try pouring the whole bottle over the car, knock out multiple layer thickness at once and less than 13 minutes!

Just kidding of course! I think this is a valid question and I would be curious to know the answer.

Bacon
10-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Dont make me set a new Opti-Seal record! But I can spritz with the left, cobra micro fiber with the right, 4 fold towel system, sips with Gatorade for hydration (using the Camel back system; triathlons know of this). Of course my prep work would be perfection. I would carbo load the night before!

Bring It on....I think a show down is calling ! :xyxthumbs:

I love banter and a challenge!

have a gooood day!

Bacon

Chris Thomas
10-22-2011, 12:29 AM
NO... NO.. not 6! Seven... sevens the number! Name the movie?

OP, sorry I'm not positive with OS.

Something about Mary. Yes you can layer it.

Sent from my ViP4 viaTapatalk

aerogt01
10-22-2011, 12:37 AM
Yes you can layer it.

Up late there, Chris?

Any required wait time between coats?

Chris Thomas
10-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Up late there, Chris?

Any required wait time between coats?

Yeah, I love the nite life...I like to boogie.

That depends on your goal. If you just want a thick, even coat you can layer immediately. If you want more depth from multiple layers you need to wait about 12 hours between.

Sent from my IPhone

JoeHotRod
12-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I love the nite life...I like to boogie.

That depends on your goal. If you just want a thick, even coat you can layer immediately. If you want more depth from multiple layers you need to wait about 12 hours between.

Sent from my IPhone

Up to how many layers can you do until it doesn't provide anything further? 2 layers, 3?

Also when you let it dry 12 hours and do another layer what would be the best way to prep the dusty or slightly dirty surface from an outdoor vehicle before applying the next layer?