PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Wax Ice

Ryan R
10-19-2011, 12:51 AM
I'd never use this as an lsp. I wouldn't even buy turtle wax products but buddy of mine gave me 3/4 of a bottle of liquid ice...
Any opinions on using it as "quick detailer"? I mean hey it's free so might as well use it for something.
I might just use it for a wheel wax...
Hmm..ideas ideas ideas

Ryan R
10-19-2011, 12:55 AM
And by the way...i decided to be a better buddy and give him a sample bottle filled with Collinite 845 :)

Mobile detail
10-19-2011, 01:00 AM
Why did he give it away...

Ryan R
10-19-2011, 01:02 AM
Why did he give it away...

I don't ask questions lol
Last summer he bought the mothers clay kit...used it once on his car and gave it to me.

TLMitchell
10-19-2011, 03:32 AM
I don't ask questions lol
Last summer he bought the mothers clay kit...used it once on his car and gave it to me.

If he's going to make a habit of this it might be a good idea to talk him into some better products. :D

TL

Matt
10-19-2011, 04:34 AM
For the OP... it will strip your LSP so if you use it as a quick detailer......don't. It contains petroleum distillates and I think these solvents are why it strips it as I there are no abrasives in it even though they call it a polish.

Wheel wax... may as well give it a try.

Ryan R
10-19-2011, 10:31 AM
For the OP... it will strip your LSP so if you use it as a quick detailer......don't. It contains petroleum distillates and I think these solvents are why it strips it as I there are no abrasives in it even though they call it a polish.

Wheel wax... may as well give it a try.

good to know! thanks for the info

Y2KSVT
10-19-2011, 10:35 AM
He gave you Turtle Wax Ice... Sounds more like an enemy than a friend...