PDA

View Full Version : Forum member an asset to AGO is missed: Garry Dean

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hoytman
10-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I don't know about all of you, but I sure miss the past frequent threads and video's and photo's by Garry. Not to mention the frequent thread bumping fun. Im the MAN

Garry's been a tremendous help to me via a handful of phone conversations and much needed guidance and advice. I miss his many helpful posts showing his work and work ethic. I've learned something from every video, and photo session he's posted on this forum. I think he's a real asset to this forum, especially for newbies.:props: He may not need us, but newbies like myself need him and others like him who frequently offer advice and showcase their work.

If you'd like to see more of Garry's work and tips, via his video's and photo's then step up and let him know. I'm sure he would be humbled.Feed back please:autowash:

Setec Astronomy
10-17-2011, 08:48 PM
Did something happen to him?

Hoytman
10-17-2011, 08:52 PM

No, I don't think so. I've just noticed that the busiest white man in America hasn't been around. ;) He's probably been extremely busy.

Rsurfer
10-17-2011, 08:55 PM
AG deleted his thread on his cord thingy maybe?

Setec Astronomy
10-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Oh, he bailed after that? I was pretty sure he was doing beef jerky threads after that, though.

opie_7afe
10-17-2011, 08:58 PM
hmm now that you mention it, ive been thinking something has been "off" about the recent forum posts, used to seeing his id alot, he hasnt been posting on AF either.....it is nearing the time where people store their cars so my guess is have them polished in fall and be ready for spring?. so hes probably busy or maybe he took some "me time" and went on a vacation!

Rsurfer
Oh, he bailed after that? I was pretty sure he was doing beef jerky threads after that, though.
Your right, but sometimes things stick in your craw.

Hoytman
AG deleted his thread on his cord thingy maybe?

This thread isn't about what ever you're referring to. It's about telling a fella you appreciate his contributions to this forum...be it beef jerky thread or whatever.

Driwash
10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
He sure is missed. I hope he returns with more of his knowlege and friendship.

Tom

Executive Detail
10-17-2011, 09:08 PM
I find this thread amusing.

He's been busy....REAL busy. Can't get into the details, but he's been busy doing lots of stuff lately. We hang out and talk somewhat frequently and I can tell you that everything is ok. No need to worry...I'm sure he'll be back soon. :dblthumb2:

Flash Gordon
10-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Garry Dean is my hero :bowdown:

BTW, where is BobbyG @ :dunno:

Setec Astronomy
10-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah, and where is Flash, I haven't seen him posting...in the last minute...

Hoytman
10-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Garry Dean is my hero :bowdown:

BTW, where is BobbyG @ :dunno:

Yes sir, there's another great contributor to this forum. He was supposed to get with me awhile back. Don't know what happened. Hope all is well.

Flash Gordon
10-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah, and where is Flash, I haven't seen him posting...in the last minute...

I've been extremally busy polishing a fleet of exotics ;)

Yes sir, there's another great contributor to this forum. He was supposed to get with me awhile back. Don't know what happened. Hope all is well.

If BobbyG said he was going to do something, he will. Hang in there Hoytman :props:

TroyScherer
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Bobby G. had some surgery... I am sure he will be back as soon as possible.