PDA

View Full Version : What Micro Fiber towels to use??

gooch06
02-13-2007, 09:53 AM
I would like to know what's the best towel to use when your giving the car a final buff for a great shine? I would like to order from Pinnacle but so many choices not sure of which one?

JSR
02-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Cobra indigos to remove last wax and Miracle or Deluxe Jrs for final buff
Welcome to the asylum

Mike T
02-13-2007, 10:05 AM
The Deluxe & Deluxe Jr. mega plush towels.

trhland
02-13-2007, 10:10 AM
80/20 blend to remove wax or polish then 70/30 blend to buff to a high gloss.

ron231
02-13-2007, 05:48 PM
I stick to my cheap microfibers from BJs. I get 25 for $10 and theyre great. I dont see the point in buying expensive microfiber because I can never get microfibers as clean as the day I got them no matter how I wash them so to me it makes more sense to use the cheap ones and throw them out.

Plus the BJs microfibers that I use are way softer than any baby diaper could be and baby diapers were the thing to use for years.

trhland
02-13-2007, 05:52 PM
I stick to my cheap microfibers from BJs. I get 25 for $10 and theyre great. I dont see the point in buying expensive microfiber because I can never get microfibers as clean as the day I got them no matter how I wash them so to me it makes more sense to use the cheap ones and throw them out.

Plus the BJs microfibers that I use are way softer than any baby diaper could be and baby diapers were the thing to use for years.i buy mine on ebay. just as good

Whitethunder46
02-13-2007, 05:55 PM
I bought this: Cobra Deluxe Combo Pack (http://autogeek.net/codecopa.html) I like to have nice ones for nice spray waxes.

I also have two indigo towels for wax/polish removal that I got for free from AG.

Other than that, I bought a pack of 20 cheap white Vroom towels from Target for like $10. I use this for cleaning off the interior and wheels. Target also has a nice pack of orange towels that feel like 70/30 and very plush. Should be great for QD's.

BILL
02-13-2007, 05:57 PM
I bought this: Cobra Deluxe Combo Pack (http://autogeek.net/codecopa.html) I like to have nice ones for nice spray waxes.

I also have two indigo towels for wax/polish removal that I got for free from AG.

Other than that, I bought a pack of 20 cheap white Vroom towels from Target for like $10. I use this for cleaning off the interior and wheels. Target also has a nice pack of orange towels that feel like 70/30 and very plush. Should be great for QD's.

Bought the same cobra pack.......LOVE THEM........:righton:

justin_murphy
02-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Cobras.......green and mango for cleaning and glass.

Plush blues for wax removal.

Guzzlers for drying. Ain't none better!
(Just ask killr........if he can find his!)

ScottB
02-13-2007, 06:58 PM
I am still missing my "big" guzzler, but have two small ones to use.

drying -- guzzlers
wax removal --- Indigo's
qder and light buffing --- Jr's
Glass -- Waffle Weaves