PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Houston with Opticoat 2.0 wanna do my roof?

HFDFyreFytr
10-16-2011, 08:38 AM
OK, I still have not sent my PC 7424XP off to get fixed yet and I am 90% done with my truck. That is beyond frustrating! Not even two vehicles and the thing is overheating and melting pads and backing plates... With such a brand new item, I sure was hoping Autogeek would take care of it, but I got sent to the mfg...oh well...

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone on here wanted to help me out and polish my hood for me. It is a Silverado in Black 2007. Daily driver and does not need to be perfect. I also wanted my roof done and if anyone has opti coat 2.0 left over and would like to coat my roof, that would be great! I don't want to buy a whole tube of it for just one roof...

I am a cash paying customer if you are interested. You can do it at my house or I can take it to yours. I prefer my house. Easier with two kids than dropping a car off and coming back...

I am outside Tomball just south of the woodlands off of Kyukendhal if anyone is interested.

HFDFyreFytr
10-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Doesn't have to be today. I could really use someone to polish my hood. It is stripped and unprotected right now. I can take it to a shop over in midtown close to where I work, but I would rather not.

If I end up taking it to the shop, has anyone heard anything about South Beach Auto Spa? I got a groupon from them for tinting, but they do paint correction as well. They look like they do it right, but who knows...

Kristopher1129
10-16-2011, 07:00 PM
If I'm not mistaken...I do believe South Beach Auto Spa has posted some of their work here. I say bring it down there.

I believe the owner is a member...name is "southbeach". Send him a message, I just don't know how often he is on here. I've seen him post maybe a couple times. :dblthumb2:

DetailedByPrecision
10-16-2011, 07:01 PM
someone help this guy out. he's trying to do things right by giving forum members the opportunity to cater services to him first.

HFDFyreFytr
10-17-2011, 08:28 AM
someone help this guy out. he's trying to do things right by giving forum members the opportunity to cater services to him first.

Yeah, I am kinda disapointed by this. I am hoping that it was just because it was Sunday and that this morning, someone will chime in.

HFDFyreFytr
10-17-2011, 07:28 PM
OK, looks like I am going to South Beach Auto Spa! I'll give them a call and see if I can set an appointment this week.

I guess all the guys in Houston flew to New York to occupy wallstreet. That is a good way to spend your time...:doh: