PDA

View Full Version : Ultra high end wax

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ron231
02-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Anyone here ever use any of the ultra high end swissol or zymol waxes? I am not about to drop $2699 on the top of the line swissol or $7k on zymol royale or similar but whats the highest end wax youve ever used, and how does it compare to something slightly reasonable like souveran or victoria wax?

Strokin04
02-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Must be nice to have money where you can spend 2000 plus on a wax. For me souveran is a high end wax because the best I have used so far is PB natty's and I was completely happy with that and still had money in the bank. Let us know how the insanely expensive wax works for you. Mike...

CalgaryDetail
02-12-2007, 11:43 PM
let the games begin!!!!!

nick19
02-12-2007, 11:47 PM
I have Zymol Titanium and Zymol Ital, and I love both waxes. I haven't bought any more waxes recently though. And I don't own Souveran.

I have requested a Swissol book, and it's been almost two months and still nothing. But some of their waxes look amazing.

The Swissol waxes I'd like to get are Shield, Concoroso, and Mystery.

Whitethunder46
02-12-2007, 11:47 PM
PB's Natty's... No, for real! haha.

The only wax I can possibly see myself buying is Souveran. Let's be real, is there really a difference between Souveran and a Zymol Royale?

3Dog
02-12-2007, 11:51 PM
let the games begin!!!!!
:)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e13/3Dog/beatdeadhorse.gif

nick19
02-12-2007, 11:53 PM
PB's Natty's... No, for real! haha.

The only wax I can possibly see myself buying is Souveran. Let's be real, is there really a difference between Souveran and a Zymol Royale?

If you think about it, you could very easily spend more than $7k on wax in your lifetime. I slept on this idea for a night.

If I could even finance, yes I know, half, I would purchase it.

"FREE" refills for life.

That's like getting one or two jars of Souveran for free every year. Or when ever you wanted. Doesn't sound to bad now, does it? ;)

You could have wax until your 125 years old.

No, I can't buy it, nor will I. I would rather save and invest the money.

ron231
02-13-2007, 12:14 AM
I have Zymol Titanium and Zymol Ital, and I love both waxes. I haven't bought any more waxes recently though. And I don't own Souveran.

I have requested a Swissol book, and it's been almost two months and still nothing. But some of their waxes look amazing.

The Swissol waxes I'd like to get are Shield, Concoroso, and Mystery.

You actually spent $360 on ital? Wow, got any pics of the results?

How bout a sample for me, ive never had the pleasure of using a high end wax.

{FzS}BlacKMagicK
02-13-2007, 12:35 AM
There is a wax that sells for $2699.00?????????

Youv'e got to be kidding.

What kind of pouch does it come in....Gucci?

I just cannot see how it would be possible to beat the sheer gleaming wet depth and beauty of Souveran, and I especially could not possibly imagine it beating it by so much that it would justify that price.

But of course you and anyone else are free to try and persuade me:D

If you know anyone who uses that stuff, please...post some pics.

tonyspop
02-13-2007, 12:39 AM
I have seen the 7000 royale on their website.For that price,it should come with 3 playboy bunnies in bikinis.You sit back and watch them wax your car.:awesome:

{FzS}BlacKMagicK
02-13-2007, 12:47 AM
I have seen the 7000 royale on their website.For that price,it should come with 3 playboy bunnies in bikinis.You sit back and watch them wax your car.:awesome:

You sure it doesn't? Did you read the fine print?

I mean, I was surprised to see that Souveran came with a pouch, applicator and microfiber cloth,
so maybe in the fine print it says,

"Three Playboy bunnies of your choice, please acknowledge at this time you can only have a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, these cannot be changed, you cannot have two blondes and a redhead, or two redheads and a blonde, or any other combination." "Do not return used product."
"Please acknowlege bunnies are not obligated to wax your car, or anything else."

But then...as the hour grows late, and we find ourselves sipping cognac and sucking on fine cubans in the library next to the fireplace, it is then that the burning qustions of our times cannot help but arise...

Why are we here?
Is the Universe really infinite?
How did primitive Egyptians build the Great Pyramid, with barbaric hand tools, when we could not make one today?
What would Darwin say if he were alive and knew we still haven't found the missing link?
Was Lord Byron really William Shakespeare?
Have aliens really visited the planet?
Are birds really the descendants of dinosaurs?
What happened to the Knights Templar?
Is Nostrodamus and Edgar Cayce correct about what lies in the near future?
Would you allow yourself to be cloned?
Which clearcoat produces the most gloss before wax?

And the most burning question of all...
Would the application of your favorite wax on the buns of three Playboy bunnies to your most favored automobile, result in a more beautific shine than any other method of application???

Gentleman, I dare say, we cannot allow ourselves to fall into decadence by letting these questions go unanswered.

Jdm
02-13-2007, 01:06 AM
Oh man, talk about a waste of money, unless I was to actually wax the actual Bugatti Royale, I would never consider that. But to each his own, and his wallet.

Excessive Detail
02-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Has anyone seen the video of the guy detailing the exotic cars, I think he uses the very expensive zymol, you have to put that stuff on by hand, sounds like fun, I think he charged somewhere in the 1000 dollar range fro a full detail, with something like 100 steps in the entire detail. Killer gave the link a while back, but I lost it and can't find it on the net.

Excessive Detail
02-13-2007, 01:15 AM
Anyone here ever use any of the ultra high end swissol or zymol waxes? I am not about to drop $2699 on the top of the line swissol or $7k on zymol royale or similar but whats the highest end wax youve ever used, and how does it compare to something slightly reasonable like souveran or victoria wax?

Whats the deal with victoria wax and were can you find it?

abrcrombe
02-13-2007, 01:19 AM
If I become super rich I will buy the refill wax and sell it to everyone for 100 dollars. Then get more refills. ;)