PDA

View Full Version : need help soon..(THANKS)

-Javier-
02-12-2007, 10:59 PM
hey guys , well my brtoher gave me a new bottle of zymol cleaner wax.. now i am like cleaner wax??hmmmmm... on my step 1 to 5 how should i go by applying zymol cleaner wax?

1. wash.
2. wax cleaner
3.polish
4.sealer/glaze
5.wax

Excessive Detail
02-12-2007, 11:14 PM
If you plan on polishing the paint you don't need a cleaner wax, polishing the paint will remove anything that you would use a cleaner wax for. I would wash, clay, polish, sealant, then wax. Cleaner waxes, like zymol's only clean paint of some waterspots and some stains, and it will enhance paint color. If you have very etched waterspots, stain, paint fade, or swirls you gonna need a polish. Depending on how bad it is you might need to start with a strong polish and then refine it with a lighter polis, cause sometimes strong polish will remove swirls, but leave marring, common when using heavy polishes, a lighter polish will remove the marring and finish off the job. Then you can apply sealant and/or wax.

nick19
02-13-2007, 12:00 AM
hey guys , well my brtoher gave me a new bottle of zymol cleaner wax.. now i am like cleaner wax??hmmmmm... on my step 1 to 5 how should i go by applying zymol cleaner wax?

1. wash.
2. wax cleaner
3.polish
4.sealer/glaze
5.wax

A cleaner wax has a very small "cleaning" ability. It is also a wax. These are worthless if you are going to do 5 steps.

For the average user who will wash and then wax, this would work.

supercharged
02-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Wash---Clay---Cleaner Wax.

ScottB
02-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I highly suggest giving it back, and moving to a dedicated or specialized product for each area in detailing. If you want to stick with an AIO, then look to Poorboys Polish w/ Sealant.