PDA

View Full Version : Souveran Spray Wax

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

justin_murphy
02-12-2007, 06:02 PM
I just used Souveran's new Spray Wax. This stuff is awesome. After a good shaking, I sprayed one panel and wiped with my MF towel, flipped it over, and buffed to a shine. It felt as slick as a fresh coat of wax. There was a noticable difference between this panel and the on adjacent to it. I have no pics as of now since the customer had a tight schedule. I will get pics tomorrow. Probably beeding shots since it's supposed to rain.......90% chance.

The main purpose was just to inform you all that this is a great product with ease of use. This should make my washes and wax jobs a lot faster and profitable.

ScottB
02-12-2007, 06:11 PM
I too loved it ... and waiting for rain to stop, so I can introduce the entire car to it. (after a wash of course)

justin_murphy
02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I too loved it ... and waiting for rain to stop, so I can introduce the entire car to it. (after a wash of course)

Forgot to mention that it's one of the best smelling products I've ever used!

CAKE BATTER!

Nice to hear you liked it too killr.

Any other comments on it?

Nuke33
02-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Haha nice for a fat man like me, I always thought turtle wax smelt like cake batter but IDK... How does the look compare to the past version?

Surfer
02-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Dude, if it smells like Cold Stones Cake Batter ice cream, I'm getting it just for the smell LOL, that is like the best smell. And the ice cream is damn good:D

06CivicSi
02-12-2007, 07:52 PM
mmmm.... cold stones strawberry cheesecake. that is some good stuff! sorry for getting off topic.

supercharged
02-13-2007, 10:42 AM
I just used Souveran's new Spray Wax. This stuff is awesome. After a good shaking, I sprayed one panel and wiped with my MF towel, flipped it over, and buffed to a shine. It felt as slick as a fresh coat of wax. There was a noticable difference between this panel and the on adjacent to it. I have no pics as of now since the customer had a tight schedule. I will get pics tomorrow. Probably beeding shots since it's supposed to rain.......90% chance.

The main purpose was just to inform you all that this is a great product with ease of use. This should make my washes and wax jobs a lot faster and profitable.
I got one tood, but have not used it yet.I wounder about it's durability, probably durable then Crystal Mist, but not quite Liquid Souveran.

Mike T
02-13-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm sure best if used as a "booster for your LSP". Can't wait to get a bottle.

justin_murphy
02-13-2007, 10:41 PM
After seeing the beading this car had today, along with the slickness, I'm thinking we have a true LSP spray here.

R1DC2
02-14-2007, 01:02 AM
sweet ! looking positive for this one

knightmare
02-15-2007, 07:10 PM
defintely on my list as my next QD/Spray wax....

ScottB
02-15-2007, 07:17 PM
not really a qd (thats Crystal Mist) this is more of a spray wax and booster.

Whitethunder46
02-15-2007, 09:33 PM
I'm interested on the comparison to AW and Optimum's Spray Wax. I guess we have to wait for the durability. I assume it's not going to be as long but would add a deeper gloss/depth since it's Souveran/carnauba.

Juztang
02-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Justin- and you said you would be sending me some free samples right? :D Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

stank
03-12-2007, 11:53 AM
What is the difference between the spray wax and the Crystal Mist spray?

I read you can prep polishing pad of a buffer with the Crystal Mist, can you use the spray wax for this also?