PDA

View Full Version : The mini van - nooooooooooooo !!

Pages : [1] 2

Joe@Superior Shine
10-12-2011, 11:52 AM
I really don't do mini vans any longer. I've been blessed to be in the position where I can pick and choose what I work on. BUT- This vehicle belongs to a single mother at our church. We detailed her van as a gift for her birthday. It was DIRTY and I thought I'd make a short (almost 8 min. long!) video about it.
Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYPflr4pHq0&feature=colike]THE MINI VAN! Interior Detail by Superior Shine Auto Detailing - YouTube[/video]

tw33k2514
10-12-2011, 12:01 PM
First of all great turn around. Secondly, God bless your soul for having to clean that. I HATE vans with a passion.

alko
10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! you did an awesome job! I would have ran if I saw that.

oldmodman
10-12-2011, 12:07 PM
It looks like a family of four could survive for a week with all that food on the floor.

A friend of mine just bought a new Honda Odyssey. And she will not let her kids eat or drink in it AT ALL! Kids are really unhappy, saying that mom loves her Honda more than them. She said I sure do.:xyxthumbs:

timaishu
10-12-2011, 12:18 PM
It looks like a family of four could survive for a week with all that food on the floor.

A friend of mine just bought a new Honda Odyssey. And she will not let her kids eat or drink in it AT ALL! Kids are really unhappy, saying that mom loves her Honda more than them. She said I sure do.:xyxthumbs:

Lmfao. Thats how Ill be when Im older I imagine. Or the back seat/floor area will be one giant slip cover.

LegacyGT
10-12-2011, 12:20 PM
I watched that full screen in HD ... ohh my eyes! Bleach!

For what it's worth, as someone with a back injury ... be careful with lifting those seats :eek:

Great turn around ... but now I am really wanting to add a steamer to my arsenal.

2kredbb6
10-12-2011, 12:23 PM
My kids KNOW not to eat, drink or even touch the windows at any point in time they are near the car.

Robert8194
10-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Amazing job. How long did that take you? Quite a serious turn around.

VTHokie
10-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Great work with the van! She had to be extremely pleased with the outcome.

Kristopher1129
10-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately I'm not at the level where I can pick and choose what I want to do...well, in some cases, ha. I will turn something down if it's TOO bad.

But when it comes to minivans...I feel like they all look like that one, ha. Nice work as always!

D.Acker
10-12-2011, 12:54 PM
My kids KNOW not to eat, drink or even touch the windows at any point in time they are near the car.

I'm still having trouble with the window thing, but my 4 yr old will not touch doors with his hand when closing them anymore, always covers his hands with a sleeve or similar.

Very nice work on that van!

storm100
10-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Wow! I get those all the time since I am not in a position to pick I just tackle them the best way I can. They are definitely work and one heck of a birthday gift for sure!

dad07
10-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Joe you are a great person doing this....that van was nasty!

This has to be the most entertaining videos i'v seen!

Superior Shine is truley Superior!

You mad me laugh with the comic relief, Great Job Sir! :bowdown:

DealerDetailer
10-12-2011, 03:23 PM
:eek: Wow! Outstanding turn around!

I haven't seen anyone take your offer yet to drink that water?? Whats wrong guys? :dunno:. To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in another $1. :xyxthumbs:

rider9195
10-12-2011, 03:28 PM
I still don't get how some people let their car get this dirty. But it was nice of you to do this! Looks a heck of a lot better. :xyxthumbs:

P.S.- Use your legs when picking up those seats, not your back :D