PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant

Ridgeliner
02-12-2007, 10:30 AM
:confused: The cure time on the DGPS is 12 hrs. (right?) Does this mean the car's not to be driven during this time or you just can't layer anything over it while it"s curing??? I'm doing a car for a friend and I want to use this sealant but time is a factor..... HELP.......Feed back please

r_wain
02-12-2007, 10:35 AM
I believe you can drive it just try to not let it get wet or layer it

Ridgeliner
02-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Man I hope your right!! This is a champaign metalic and I really want it to "POP" :D

Ridgeliner
02-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks!

Ridgeliner
02-12-2007, 10:51 AM
What about the Spritz Sealant??? Is there a cure time on it. I didn't see it in their care book....:( :confused:

Matt S.
02-12-2007, 11:17 AM
What about the Spritz Sealant??? Is there a cure time on it. I didn't see it in their care book....:( :confused:
One of the conveniences of the Spritz Sealant is that there is minimal cure time required. Just one hour is needed between coats.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant (http://www.autogeek.net/wg3200.html)

Directions:
Wash and dry your vehicle. Use Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer (http://www.autogeek.net/wg2000.html) if necessary.
Mist the paint surface with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant. Immediately spread the sealant over the section with a microfiber applicator pad or towel.
Flip the towel and buff the section to a glassy shine. Continue in this manner until you’ve applied sealant to the entire vehicle. You can also apply the sealant to glass, metal, and nonporous plastic for the same long-lasting protection.
Important: Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is oxygen-activated. Allow the sealant to cure for 1 hour between coats and before exposing it to any moisture.

Ridgeliner
02-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Thanks Rob... It's back to the "COLD" and get this NIGHTMARE FINISHED!!!! (will have pics)
BTW You Guys REALLY ARE THE BEST !!!
Thanks Again!

Brian

ScottB
02-12-2007, 05:56 PM
most sealants cure in about 4-6 hours. The sprays typically take less time. When time allows, adding additional time will not harm and might allow for longer protection (not necessarily better protection).

Ridgeliner
02-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the help.... That's why I like this place. "All for One and One for All". You Guys (and Gals) are great!

Happy Detailing!!! :cheers:

Brian

-Javier-
02-13-2007, 06:36 PM
yeah this place is great when u want some info,tips or advice, AUTOGEEKONLINE RULES man.