PDA

View Full Version : Hello, New guy Wichita KS

Dugdug
10-11-2011, 03:19 AM
Hello, my name is Eric, new to the car detailing business. I enjoy making cars look good and am tired of working for other people. Always wanted to have my own business. I may be having a baby soon so its time to start getting serious about my future. Recently been trying to absorb all I can about detailing and wile browsing detailing products at wallmart, a guy referred me to this forum. Looks like a lot of great information. Didn't know something like this existed lol

BobbyG
10-11-2011, 05:12 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Eric...:props:

This is "the" place to learn some of the finest ways to detail your car. There is a wealth of knowledge here for the beginner to the most advanced. A simple question is all that's needed to initiate helpful responses from members here and also Autogeek Professional Staff.

Everyone starts off as a beginner but with some reading, questions, and trial, error, and practice you'll be amazed how much you'll be able to do. After reading and understanding some of the basics, the more hands on you are the quicker you'll build your knowledge and gain experience.

Roll Call (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html)

Meghan
10-11-2011, 08:12 AM
:welcome:

Flash Gordon
10-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Hello, my name is Eric, new to the car detailing business. I enjoy making cars look good and am tired of working for other people. Always wanted to have my own business. I may be having a baby soon so its time to start getting serious about my future. Recently been trying to absorb all I can about detailing and wile browsing detailing products at wallmart, a guy referred me to this forum. Looks like a lot of great information. Didn't know something like this existed lol

Hey Eric,

Glad you decided to join us. Its intresting that another member encouraged you to join while you were @ Wally World. He/she must have seen the disappointed look on your face browsing their weak selection :(

If your tired of working for ppl, who do you plan on detailing for? Let me know, cause I hate most ppl too :p

Welcome from Memphis :)

dad07
10-11-2011, 08:15 AM

Dugdug
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey Eric,

Glad you decided to join us. Its intresting that another member encouraged you to join while you were @ Wally World. He/she must have seen the disappointed look on your face browsing their weak selection :(

If your tired of working for ppl, who do you plan on detailing for? Let me know, cause I hate most ppl too :p

Welcome from Memphis :)

Lol good point.

Bacon
10-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome and enjoy. Dont rule out all of the WalMart Car Products yet; they can make a nice addition to your car care product arsenal.

:dblthumb2:

Bacon

Dugdug
10-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome and enjoy. Dont rule out all of the WalMart Car Products yet; they can make a nice addition to your car care product arsenal.

:dblthumb2:

Bacon

I have noticed they carry cheaper Mothers and meguiars products than auto zone.

Mike Phillips
10-14-2011, 07:19 AM
Hello, my name is Eric,

and wile browsing detailing products at wallmart, a guy referred me to this forum.

Looks like a lot of great information. Didn't know something like this existed lol

Discussion forums are how the Internet evolved for like-minded people to come together to share their passion on any topic or hobby... not Facebook, twitter, Blogs, or any of that stuff... forums rule.

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

VASpartan
10-14-2011, 09:17 AM
:welcome:Welcome from VA!