Clay bar all glass and sealed with Adams glass sealer
Tires Adams super vrt
Wheel wells Adams undercarriage spray

bigbadbp7
10-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Neeed PICTURES

opie_7afe
10-10-2011, 10:21 PM
LOL its called SHOW and shine, where is the show? and why so many adams products? in my opinion you can get better products for a cheaper price here on AG...my guess is you already got em so use it up. adams seems to go towards the crowd that thinks because a product costs alot performance is high also...i don't know there's something about adams i don't trust for some odd reason.. and that is why i trust brands that a lot of detailing supply outlets carry. but anyways post some pics so we can see the SHINE.

Robert8194
10-10-2011, 10:45 PM
LOL its called SHOW and shine, where is the show? and why so many adams products? in my opinion you can get better products for a cheaper price here on AG...my guess is you already got em so use it up. adams seems to go towards the crowd that thinks because a product costs alot performance is high also...i don't know there's something about adams i don't trust for some odd reason.. and that is why i trust brands that a lot of detailing supply outlets carry. but anyways post some pics so we can see the SHINE.

I was thinking the same thing. Adams may have great products but they seem way over priced to me. I will stick with AG for my money.

Billand
10-10-2011, 11:23 PM
I am unable to post a pic for sine reason I can't do it off my phone and my pc won't format correctly. Sorry I will try and get pics up tomorrow. I have also tryed several other lines of products with great results I just like the ease of use Adams offers and the super machine sealant holds up extreamly well against the mag chloride that Colorado dot uses.