PDA

View Full Version : BMW Interior

Executive Detail
10-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Uploading from my phone....hopefully it worked. Anyways, anyone come across this type of stain issue from the mats?
*Scrubbing with:
*Folex
*APC
*Chem-Dry carbonated solution
*Interior shampoo
and use of steamer DID NOT work.

Any other suggestions?

Jeremy

Executive Detail
10-11-2011, 08:14 AM
:bump:

Anyone?!?

Bigpat
10-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Blue magic carpet stain remover....is my only guess.... took ciffee out if my carpet after it dried for about 2 weeks or more... picked it up at walmart if i just broke any rules im sorry i didnt mean to lol.... comes in a silver spray can... good luck

Beechkid
10-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Blue Corral Carpet/Upholstry Cleaner.......

If not then use Goddards dry Clean or KR2......both are for spot cleaning but are excellent for removing stains....including velor upholstry...ask me how I personally know!!!

Executive Detail
10-14-2011, 12:05 AM
Blue magic carpet stain remover....is my only guess.... took ciffee out if my carpet after it dried for about 2 weeks or more... picked it up at walmart if i just broke any rules im sorry i didnt mean to lol.... comes in a silver spray can... good luck

Thanks. At this point, I'm wondering if it's actually the color rubbed off of the carpet fibers. Sounds crazy...but who knows.

Blue Corral Carpet/Upholstry Cleaner.......

If not then use Goddards dry Clean or KR2......both are for spot cleaning but are excellent for removing stains....including velor upholstry...ask me how I personally know!!!

If I must ask...how do you know? lol

Beechkid
10-15-2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks. At this point, I'm wondering if it's actually the color rubbed off of the carpet fibers. Sounds crazy...but who knows.

If I must ask...how do you know? lol

I do most of my own mechanical work, build many a vehicle including for show....the worst I ever did was i had a truck that was to be a feature in Truckin mag, 3 days before the scheduled shoot, the clutch failed (brand new, a brand that I only used once and will never use again)....of course we got the clutch changed out....I covered the powder blue crush velor upholstry with plastic.......when I removed it the morining to go to the shoot......somehow, grease got on the seat....it had been hot.....90 degrees.....that was back in the 80's......

BTW, you may be right about the color gone from the finers...if so, its time for dye job or replacement.