PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Flash Gordon
10-10-2011, 05:42 PM
What do you think about this group of individuals?

Finemess
10-10-2011, 05:44 PM
More power to them! Time for a BIG change. I saw on the news tonight, we have a small group here in Asheville meeting.

Flash Gordon
10-10-2011, 05:47 PM
More power to them! Time for a BIG change. I saw on the news tonight, we have a small group here in Asheville meeting.

The movememt seems to be growing like wildfire. What are they trying to accomplish?

Finemess
10-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Jobs, and to narrow the gap between the haves and have nots and the have nothings.

Flash Gordon
10-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Jobs, and to narrow the gap between the haves and have nots and the have nothings.

Obama said there would be change :)

BobbyG
10-10-2011, 05:54 PM
The movememt seems to be growing like wildfire.

And it should!

The Banks, Wall Street, and the Government are the root cause of the financial situation and the decline of the American way of life....Jail um or Hang um, your choice...

BobbyG
10-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Obama said there would be change :)

No, he said when I'm through all you'll have is change....

Finemess
10-10-2011, 05:56 PM
LOL :xyxthumbs:

DealerDetailer
10-10-2011, 05:58 PM
I think its great! Our republic at work! I have seen my parents who are middle class, struggle to try and keep middle class status!

It's time for change is right!

Dr Oldz
10-10-2011, 06:01 PM
I bet they don't know how to use a rotary! :D

Flash Gordon
10-10-2011, 06:02 PM
And it should!

The Banks, Wall Street, and the Government are the root cause of the financial situation and the decline of the American way of life....Jail um or Hang um, your choice...

Sure seems since 2008 everything has taken a turn for the worse. All I read is that major corporations profits are through the roof, but they continue to layoff ppl. I don't understand this. Seems they are trying to make everyone poor. No more middle class

On the other hand, what are the rich suppose to do, give all their money to the poor?

At least he accomplished something while in office. I'm down to 87 cents :)

Flash Gordon
10-10-2011, 06:04 PM
I think its great! Our republic at work! I have seen my parents who are middle class, struggle to try and keep middle class status!

It's time for change is right!

I'm sorry to hear this. Seems your parents aren't alone

I bet they don't know how to use a rotary! :D

Thats so funny!!! Thanks Jim :)

kronos
10-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Wall Street is constantly compared to Vegas. Reform is necessary.

Bacon
10-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Lets see, who is responsible for failed economic policy, failed banking over site, failed mortgagee regulations, failed loans to green companies, failure to reduce spending, increased unemployment etc ect...I think the group needs to use mapquest, get the address to a Big White House in Washington and meet there! (But Obama will be out on vacation, campaigning or playing golf).

:rant:

Bacon

ScottB
10-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Until the politicians that represent us actually live like us and deal with the same challenges, there can never be a true representation of the people. A fundamental change is needed and govt needs to remove its pensions, healthcare, and benefits for which the common US worker no longer receives either !