PDA

View Full Version : I pre-ordered the iPhone 4GS....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

WRAPT C5Z06
10-09-2011, 11:18 PM
EDIT: I meant 4S, not 4GS. :laughing:

My carrier is Verizon. :dblthumb2: Looks to have some very nice internal upgrades from the iPhone 4. Did anyone else jump on the bandwagon? Im the MAN

tw33k2514
10-09-2011, 11:23 PM
I really wanted to, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't feel like it added enough from my iPhone 4 to upgrade. But who knows. In a week or so I may change my mind.

CAMAROZL1
10-09-2011, 11:31 PM
its a good phone and bought one for my girl. I have the iPhone 4 and decided to wait till next year. Im a big apple fanboy, and trade stocks with apple and there associates. From what I have been reading and my own thoughts I believe next generation phone (iPhone 6) will have 4g and new design. While iPhone 4s does have some amazing hardware and new A6 chip Im going to wait on mine. My iPhone 4 is doing well for now and I rather have 4g. Have fun with the phone, theres a lot it can do

Dr Oldz
10-09-2011, 11:42 PM
I have a 4 and love it. The 4S can only be better. Good luck with it Mark!

C. Charles Hahn
10-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Can't justify it; my 3GS does all I need it to do, and the whole thing with Siri kinda turned me off to the 4S -- bundling what used to be free software that ran on practically any iPhone and calling it an advanced integrated feature is just a joke.

I'll wait for some real innovation before I upgrade again.

LegacyGT
10-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Right there with you Mark ... I have been suffering with the 3G for a long time ... Upgraded and switched to Verizion.

flyinion
10-10-2011, 02:58 AM
While I've been on Android for the last two years, I did keep an eye out to see what the new one would bring. Unfortunately two things were key in keeping me from seriously considering it for my upgrade (just became eligible on Verizon this month). First, same body means same screen size and I'm looking for 4" minimum this next time. The second was no LTE (Verizon 4G). I understand why Apple didn't do the LTE thing, but that doesn't keep me from wishing they had anyway.

silverfox
10-10-2011, 04:38 AM
I'm more interested in iOS-5 upgrade than the hardware.

Pats300zx
10-10-2011, 06:27 AM
I'm more interested in iOS-5 upgrade than the hardware.

Same here. I have a 4 now but will probably hold out for the 5. I just got an Ipad2 so I am really looking forward to IOS5. Some of the new features like Imessage look incredible.

Mark let me know what you think of "Siri" with the new phone.

TS656577
10-10-2011, 06:38 AM
As much as I want to upgrade my 3gs, I can't justify it. I was considering switching to an android phone, but I have way too many apps :|

BobbyG
10-10-2011, 06:42 AM
Apple products are really good. I have the 4G iPhone and just picked up the iPad ll. While my kids have been using Apple products for years this is the iPad is my first Apple product other than my phone. My wife even has a iPad to I'm guessing I'm behind the times here...:laughing:

Mark, you're really going to like the iPhone...:props:

VTHokie
10-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Still rolling with my 3GS! Just over two years, still in great shape and working perfect. Can't justify an upgrade yet!

FastZR1
10-10-2011, 07:10 AM
I pre-ordered two of them. My wife and I both have been using our 3 year old 3G phones. They work good but my wife's battery last less than 12 hours. I think it has to do with all her texting, talking, and facebooking, but who knows. It was time for an upgrade.

courtdale
10-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Ordering Wed., have a 2 year old MyTouch from T-mobile, so the 4s will be a nice upgrade. Pretty sure I'm going to go with Sprint for the unlimited data advantage.

alko
10-10-2011, 07:36 AM
I will be getting one for Verizon. I currently have an HTC Trophy. I really like this phone and was totally taken by surprise when I saw it...I had a windows based phone in the past and it sucked. This is totally redesigned from the Palm Treo days. I had a Droid and absolutely loved it for about a week. Then all the problems started....force closures, OS freezes, non responsive actions, and the kicker was the three emails every other night at midnight from December 31, 1969...yeah you saw that right. But I digress...

I'm looking forward to the iPhone 4S. My fiance and I are both going to get it. Since we're technically in a long distance relationship (I live in VA and she lives in MD-and I only see her on weekends), then we'll get to have face time....I know right...awwww (cut it out guys).