PDA

View Full Version : I'll Never Be The Same

JERSEYTHUNDER
02-11-2007, 07:09 PM
hi,
i'm new to this forum, and i'll never look at a car/bike the same way again.
this crew/forum has runed me for life.

i thought i had a clean car.........after reading and learning the TRUE meaning of detailing...i am never going to be the same again.

i'm working on cleaning up a '94 cobra...i could really use some direction on under the hood...

THANKS,
JT

Nuke33
02-11-2007, 07:13 PM
HEHE welcome to the adiction.. Feel free to ask questions.. look around.... everyone is so nice here!

Mike T
02-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Search function is your friend, not to mention we're all here for ya.

FloridaNative
02-11-2007, 07:31 PM
hehehehe Welcome to the club. We all have the same sickness. :p lol

JERSEYTHUNDER
02-11-2007, 07:44 PM
great....i think i'm in for a really bad DTD....detailing transmitted disease

thanks, i have tons of questions!!!
i'm getting a headache just thinking about all the new stuff i've got to relearn.

JT

Gary Sword
02-11-2007, 08:58 PM
hi,
JT

It only gets worse from here on out so prepare yourself.:D

CalgaryDetail
02-11-2007, 09:10 PM
I need 10CC's of wheel cleaner stat.... hes got the disease

Welcome to the forum. you are now sick and the only cure is to detail :D

Jimmie
02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Welcome. It is a fun disease. You asked about under the hood. AG has a good "tips" section. I believe that there is a segment on engine detailing. Plus you are just in time to try a new product thats got to be good, "DP Engine Degreaser". I ordered some. It was on special with a Megs brush that I like.

sparkie
02-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Welcome, you will love it here!

P1et
02-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Great to have you join the team! Post up some photos of your Cobra!

supercharged
02-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Welcome to boutique life!

TjMonsen5
02-26-2007, 11:23 AM
ive got the sickness too, and the only cure, is more detail lol!

Nica
02-26-2007, 12:27 PM
hi,

i thought i had a clean car.........after reading and learning the TRUE meaning of detailing...i am never going to be the same again.

i'm working on cleaning up a '94 cobra...i could really use some direction on under the hood...

THANKS,
JT

Welcome to the best addiction you could ever get. When you get the shakes you'll want to get some Souveran to cuddle up with...when you get the craves all you need are a PC and some Souveran hahahahaha wish I could say I'm joking because I'm not :D

It's funny because I used to be the same way as you, I thought that shiny was good enough but now I see swirls every where....EVERY WHERE I TELL YOU!!

Hope you enjoy your stay, if you got questions post them and don't feel bad about posting any kind of question. There are some extremely experienced guys/gals here that will be more then glad to help. I used to think that only pro's could get good results...not the case my friend...not at all.