PDA

View Full Version : What did you do for fun today?

Pages : [1] 2 3

truckbutt
10-08-2011, 05:34 PM
The vehicles are all detailed for the winter, so it was time for some mandatory vehicle mechanical maintenance. Today I had the pleasure of doing front and rear brakes on my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee. I used Duralast Gold from Autozone. I've been very happy with their performance. My wife tells me I reall know how to have fun!

Flash Gordon
10-08-2011, 05:59 PM
I use the lifetime warranty Duralast also. Haven't had to buy pads in years

I haven't done anything today but sleep

Audi Rick
10-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Took advantage of the warm weather and Opti-Coated my wife's wheels and headlights.

courtdale
10-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Rained all day so I installed Angel Eyes on the 325i (love the look). Mixed up my first batch of Ultima WW+ into QD spray form and used it as a dry aid - loving it already. Picked 2 spots on the interior to test Griot's Leather Care spray, lighting wasn't good, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to really see how it performed.

Last, grabbed a pair of 17" style 159 BMW rims to replace the 2001 stocks. They were beat to hell and I hated their look, so this was a sweet local deal to find without breaking the bank. Not bad for a rainy Saturday.

Robert8194
10-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Washed the corvette and put on a coat of BFWD. I am impressed with the shine. Gotta top it tomorrow after it has time to cure.

rider9195
10-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Cruised in the Corvette since it was finally a nice day. Did a ONR wash when I got back and but on a fresh coat of Midnight Sun. Wish I had time to go to the local car show though!

C. Charles Hahn
10-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Washed, IronXed, and clayed a Corvette (I sense a recurring theme of 'vettes in this thread :laughing: )

CEE DOG
10-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi Scott, I went to my nephews birthday party and played air hockey with my wife while we were there amonst watching him open his presents and many other great activities. A good 1 1/2 hour drive each way in monsoon weather but well worth it!! A truly excellent day indeed :)

Upon arriving home I have continued my fun by working on a review and some updates for other reviews.

alko
10-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Me and my fiance drove up to Delaware from Maryland to pick up some ceviche from a friend that brought it down from the Bronx, NYC. That was alittle over an hour and a half almost 2 hour drive. Came back home...had to drop off a tire to get replaced for my mom, and then me and my fiance went shopping for clothes. We'll be taking our engagement photos in about 2 weeks and I needed something decent looking LOL! Ended up spending more than I wanted to. I got some tea from Teavana too.

david79z28
10-08-2011, 10:10 PM
ONR washed my Camaro then took it drag racing..

Slowest times I have ever ran with it but it looked great doing it!!!

Robert8194
10-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Washed, IronXed, and clayed a Corvette (I sense a recurring theme of 'vettes in this thread :laughing: )

It obviously was a corvette day.

dad07
10-08-2011, 11:08 PM
I replaced the wheel bearings on my son's car......cleaned up the shop....mowed the lawn ( I hope for the last time) ate some well prepared dinner then went back to the shop and looked at my truck :eek: It really needs some attention!

said something to that affect to mrs07 and boy she bucked the issue of me washing my truck!

ssssooooooooo here I am on AGO and waiting for her to tell me it's time for bed.....oh wait she said that 2 hours ago,rut roh.........see ya fellas tommarrow:bolt:

big tyme
10-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Washed the M45, polished & sealed the headlights, added another coat of sealant, and posted a review of Dodo Juice Time to Dry Detailer.

cutter
10-09-2011, 02:32 AM
Me and my fiance drove up to Delaware from Maryland to pick up some ceviche from a friend that brought it down from the Bronx, NYC. That was alittle over an hour and a half almost 2 hour drive. Came back home...had to drop off a tire to get replaced for my mom, and then me and my fiance went shopping for clothes. We'll be taking our engagement photos in about 2 weeks and I needed something decent looking LOL! Ended up spending more than I wanted to. I got some tea from Teavana too.

Congratulations on the Engagement Alex!!! Post some of the Enagement pics!:xyxthumbs:

timaishu
10-09-2011, 02:37 AM
Helped my sister move. Not alot of stuff, but it ended up being an all day event anyways.