PDA

View Full Version : Gift to myself

Pages : [1] 2

big tyme
10-07-2011, 03:16 AM
On the 5th was my 9th Wedding Anniversary so I decided to treat myself. Got the package yesterday: Dodo Juice Born Slippy, Dodo Juice Time To Dry Detailer, EZ Detail Brush, and some M105. Will post some reviews on the Dodo Juice items when I can. Just wanted to share my excitement. Take care.
Im the MAN

BobbyG
10-07-2011, 05:05 AM
It's always exciting when the delivery truck pulls up and you know what they're dropping off! :props:

cutter
10-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Congrats on the nine years...I agree with Bobby on the Big Brown Truck pulling up!!:xyxthumbs:

CaneCharger
10-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Love me some DODO!

Mike Phillips
10-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Agree, congrats on the 9 years of staying together, nice reward for yourself. Now take those product out the the garage and polish the better half's car.

:xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
10-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Agree, congrats on the 9 years of staying together, nice reward for yourself. Now take those product out the the garage and polish the better half's car.
:xyxthumbs:

Mike, this is a long standing trade secret to adding more great products to our collections!! :laughing: :props:

alko
10-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Congrats on the 9 years!!!

:postpics: but post it in the unpacking section!!!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/36280-post-your-unpacking-pictures.html

big tyme
10-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Thanks everyone. Will post some product pics in the unpacking section when I get a chance. That is if I don't drink the Dodo Juice stuff, lol. First time user of their product line, smells so delish!

BobbyG
10-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Maybe today is the day I should treat myself to a gift or two....what should I buy? :laughing:

rfinkle2
10-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Maybe today is the day I should treat myself to a gift or two....what should I buy? :laughing:

Have you tried Dodo's red mist tropical?

Belair
10-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Maybe today is the day I should treat myself to a gift or two....what should I buy?

Man since you just had a birthday that may be a good excuse to get just one more little thing. hehe.

alko
10-07-2011, 09:11 AM

Seems like the latest rave is Blackfire.

BobbyG
10-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Have you tried Dodo's red mist tropical?

Hmmm, no I have not, but it it my birthday....:laughing:

big tyme
10-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Hmmm, no I have not, but it it my birthday....:laughing:

Happy Birthday sir! :birthday: Perhaps a self gift is in order.

Well to top off my gift to myself, my wife also bought me the Bissell Little Green. I thought, great tool for detailing! She thought out loud, "hey you should try it out on the staircase carpet". Women.......so tricky, lol. Needless to say it works great for what it is, it exceeded my expectations.

alko
10-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Happy Birthday sir! :birthday: Perhaps a self gift is in order.

Well to top off my gift to myself, my wife also bought me the Bissell Little Green. I thought, great tool for detailing! She thought out loud, "hey you should try it out on the staircase carpet". Women.......so tricky, lol. Needless to say it works great for what it is, it exceeded my expectations.

My lady pulled this on me when I got the Metro Vac n Blo. She said I could test it on her steps. I laughed but she kept "suggesting" that I do it.