PDA

View Full Version : M34 to check final correction results?

Zedhead07
10-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Would Final Inspection be powerfull enough to remove polish & oils for correction results? I've read the Menz PP95 and Carpro Erasure to mention a couple is specific for that, but was wondering if anyone has experimented with the M34?

Mike Phillips
10-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Would Final Inspection be powerfull enough to remove polish & oils for correction results? I've read the Menz PP95 and Carpro Erasure to mention a couple is specific for that, but was wondering if anyone has experimented with the M34?

It would work to some degree but my guess is not as effectively as a dedicated chemical stripper.

Keep in mind that although M34 is body shop safe, i.e. no waxes or silicones in it, that it does add gloss to the paint to give paint that just detailed look...

So if you look at things real simply, if the product is adding something... it might not be revealing everything... which is probably what you're wanting in the context of your question.

If you want dead-on accurate results, choose another products or wash carefully with a car wash soap.

:)

Zedhead07
10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks Mike for your quick response. I suspected that, but was hoping to use it in lieu of an IPA/MS wipe down, or the expensive alternatives.