PDA

View Full Version : GMC Truck

NoBread
10-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Not many pics thats the bad but i wanted to post to be judged by my peers if you will,
I see some of the crazy wheels jobs on here and wanted to see what ya thought. The bad news is the before pics didnt turn out so good...

Mobile detail
10-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Looks like an awesome job bud!

Flash Gordon
10-06-2011, 05:08 AM
Hit those fenderwells with a water based dressing. Other then that, it looks really nice

Next time try and get some Sun shots :Picture:

C. Charles Hahn
10-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Very nice!

On a side note, every time I see one of the newer All Terrain trucks, it makes me very sad to know the wheels are just cheap plastic covers :( I wish GM had kept using the real chrome-plated wheels like the first two years of A/T Sierras like mine had.

Mike Phillips
10-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Looks good.... the color black, especially on a truck like that is a full time job to keep it in excellent condition.... best of luck to you and we're always here to help...

Here's a picture "inserted" instead of attached for everyone's viewing pleasure...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/NoBreadTruck.jpg

:xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
10-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Gorgeous job! :props:

Like some here have said; black is not a color, it's a full time job!! There's nothing like a black vehicle done right!!:dblthumb2:

Setec Astronomy
10-06-2011, 04:30 PM
On a side note, every time I see one of the newer All Terrain trucks, it makes me very sad to know the wheels are just cheap plastic covers :( I wish GM had kept using the real chrome-plated wheels like the first two years of A/T Sierras like mine had.

Yeah, not only are they terrible wheels, but they charge you just as much as they did for the real chrome ones (I think).

C. Charles Hahn
10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, not only are they terrible wheels, but they charge you just as much as they did for the real chrome ones (I think).

Yep, package price never changed. The old style wheels were the main thing that made that price worth it to pay, too.

Setec Astronomy
10-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Yep, package price never changed. The old style wheels were the main thing that made that price worth it to pay, too.

Yup, I told a family member to go for it, because I thought she was getting the real chromed wheels...the worst thing on a sedan is the "chrome" "hubcap" sticks out way further than the regular wheel and gets curbed really easily.

NoBread
10-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Gentlemen I am honored and truly flattered for the compliments, got to thank my my bud
Tuscarora dave for coaching me. I read once on here this is an addiction and i totally agree with that. :xyxthumbs: