PDA

View Full Version : So I am going to SEMA - Might need a buddy to go with me!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

CaneCharger
10-04-2011, 08:02 AM
I cannot tell you how excited I am to go to this event! I will be able to check this off my bucket list. PUMPED is one word that come to mind!

But, it look likes I can take a buddy...Hmmm anybody interested?
I am flying out of Atlanta either Nov. 1st night or early Nov. 2nd morning. Going to get a hotel room - maybe we care share the cost of the room??? I am seeing packages at about $500 for flight and room and thinking about staying at Circus Circus...

I sent out a couple of PM's to some folks that might wanna go with me...

Thoughts

Flash Gordon
10-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Sounds fun! Enjoy yourself Cane!

alko
10-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Man I'd love to go but don't got the dough. Have a blast for me.

Nick McKees37
10-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Looking forward to seeing you there Jeff. :dblthumb2:

ALLN1WASH
10-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Sound awesome, but IMO, that dang circus circus smells horrible. I was there in may, and it's just not the same place I remember as a child.
Check around, there's several places on the strip or at least within a block of, with competitive rates... Nevertheless, enjoy yourself.

CaneCharger
10-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Looking forward to seeing you there Jeff. :dblthumb2:

Yeah, man - just booked the flight! I told Meghan I need to buy a Autogeek Shirt or Polo to wear around.

Sound awesome, but IMO, that dang circus circus smells horrible. I was there in may, and it's just not the same place I remember as a child.
Check around, there's several places on the strip or at least within a block of, with competitive rates... Nevertheless, enjoy yourself.

Well, I booked it! Eh, never stayed there - it was a good price. And it was close to the Conv. Center so I can walk! I will bring some febreeze!

Meghan
10-04-2011, 09:25 AM
Jeff you will not be in your room much so hotel is not a huge issue! :p
We are all looking forward to seeing you there! Im the MAN

alko
10-04-2011, 09:29 AM
I'm sad now...I wanna go...*sigh*

CaneCharger
10-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Jeff you will not be in your room much so hotel is not a huge issue! :p
We are all looking forward to seeing you there! Im the MAN

HAHA - I was thinking the same thing!!!! I have been 5 times out there and have not slept much when I am out there!

Buckskincolt
10-04-2011, 10:12 AM
You should find a Young lady to take along, maybe you will come home with a wife!:eek::eek: But then there is the old saying " why take a sandwich to a picnic?"
If I were you I'd take a hard look at switching from Circus Circus ... Pretty scummy IMHO. (pm sent on a great site for good Vegas deals) You can stay at lots of properties on the convention center side of the strip and ride the tram to the convention center ..... Vegas Babay! Congrats on the trip, you will have a blast .... We Need Pictures!

CaneCharger
10-04-2011, 10:17 AM
You should find a Young lady to take along, maybe you will come home with a wife!:eek::eek: But then there is the old saying " why take a sandwich to a picnic?"
If I were you I'd take a hard look at switching from Circus Circus ... Pretty scummy IMHO. (pm sent on a great site for good Vegas deals) You can stay at lots of properties on the convention center side of the strip and ride the tram to the convention center ..... Vegas Babay! Congrats on the trip, you will have a blast .... We Need Pictures!

Nah, love my wife I currently have!

Pats300zx
10-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Congrats Jeff. I am with you on SEMA this year. I can't wait..
Im the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

Buckskincolt
10-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Nah, love my wife I currently have!
Then why not take her? My Wife loves Vegas! She can shop while you are at SEMA! She needs a getaway too!

CaneCharger
10-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Then why not take her? My Wife loves Vegas! She can shop while you are at SEMA! She needs a getaway too!

Ah, she loves Vegas - just cannot get off work!

pixelmonkey
10-04-2011, 10:35 AM
wife keeps flipping back and forth on going with me... demanding we visit hawaii or new orleans in june.

had the same plan to book at circus circus.

canemustang, have an extra vendor pass for sema?
chris<pixelmonkey>:D